13th January 2013, 02:09 PM
Shashiraju.G

How to do MBA after completing diploma in computer science?

Hi...
My name is shashiraju...
I have completed diploma in computer science but now I would like to do MBA it is possible or not..
After diploma in computer science can we apply for IAS exam..

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA after completing diploma in computer science?
  2. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  3. What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  5. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  6. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  7. After diploma in Computer Science which course can I do?
  8. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
  9. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  10. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  11. Can we do MBA after Diploma and 1.5 years work experience?
  12. How to study MBA after completing B.E computer science and engineering
  13. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course? -- [New]
  14. Advantages of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering rather than PUC?
  15. Which courses are the best for me after completing diploma in computer science?
  16. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  17. After Diploma in Computer Science can I get job or degree is required?
  18. After Diploma in Computer Science can I get job or degree is required?
27th March 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA after completing diploma in computer science?

Hey Sir,
My self Nagaraj and i completed diploma in computer science and engg..... if it is possible to do MBA. OR IAS...
I get a seat in engg for lateral entry schem but due to some reason i drop my study that time so now what i have to do plz guide me...........
5th July 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

i completed diploma in computers and i wont like to join in B.tech. i wont like in software side, i like computer hardware and networking side.
28th July 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

after the diploma in computer science where are colleges for doing M.B.A 1 year
28th July 2013, 08:43 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Neither you can apply for Indian Administrative Service and neither for the Master of Business Administration. In both the cases you must have completed graduation which you haven't.

Diploma course is not enough in both the cases. For Indian Administrative Service you will have to show graduation degree. As per Union Public Service Commission which conducts the Indian Administrative Service, diploma is not equvalent to the degree.

IAS Eligibility

1. You need to have graduation degree.

2. No criteria for marks.

3. Age should be 21 to 30 years.

4. Three years relaxation for OBC.

5. While five years relaxation for Sc/ST.

Same is the case if you want to apply for Master of Business Administration. There are entrance exams for MBA. Some of these entrance exams are:

CAT

MAT

KMAT

GMAT

JMET

XAT

SNAP

TANCET

All these entrance exams will ask for the graduation degree. The most popular entrance exam is Common Admission Test. It is for admission in Indian Institutes of Management. Although there are several other universities that also accept the Common Admission Test.

CAT Eligibility

1. You must have cleared graduation.

2. 50 percent marks in graduation.

3. SC/ST will need 45 percent marks.
23rd February 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

sir, now i am doing diploma in computer science final year. after i finished my degree can i do MBA for 5 years?
3rd May 2018, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in cs with 74%..which course is better to do next.. I really have a need of job.. So please help me which course should I do next to get a good job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?