8th April 2022, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

After getting good marks should I join diploma?

I got 9.6 grade in class 10 this year and I got 1st rank in state entrance so should I join diploma in engineering?

9th April 2022, 05:13 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After getting good marks should I join diploma?

Here is a list of most popular courses after 10th
Diploma in engineering
Diploma in Hotel management
Diploma in Journalism
Diploma in Education
Diploma in Photography
Diploma in Digital marketing etc

Everything depends on ones interest, if you feel interested in engineering you may join diploma course or else you may complete your 12th and directly take admission in BE/B.tech course.
10th April 2022, 04:55 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the candidate should join diploma 10th class. Actually it is considered equivalent to 12th by almost all government and private sectors. Wherever 12th qualification is required, a diploma holder will always be eligible. Moreover, one can directly go for a good job after diploma.
11th April 2022, 05:37 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Its absolutely fair to join diploma after 10th. Actually it is considered equivalent to 12th by almost all government and private sectors. Wherever 12th qualification is required, a diploma holder will always be eligible. Moreover, one can directly go for a good job after diploma.
12th April 2022, 01:05 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The basic qualification required to join a diploma in engineering is a candidate must have passed class 10th or 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects from a recognized board. The candidate must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate must be of a minimum of 17 years of age at the time of admission and there is no upper age limit. The candidates can seek admission to this course through an entrance examination or through direct admission.
12th April 2022, 08:00 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do it. Candidates can pursue Diploma Courses after passing the 10th standard with required eligibility for admission.

There are mention the course Diploma in IT which is Computer Application related course.
13th April 2022, 07:11 PM
Msdhoni02

Its absolutely fair to join diploma after the 10th. Actually, it is considered equivalent to 12th by almost all government and private sectors.

Wherever 12th qualification is required, a diploma holder will always be eligible. Moreover, one can directly go for a good job after a diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?