5th June 2016, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility Criteria to study Diploma(Polytechnic) from Maharashtra? Is good marks in 10th is sufficient to take admission in Diploma?

I have completed 12th with Science and also clear JEE Main with good marks. But, I want to study Diploma Engineering. What is the eligibility Criteria to study Diploma(Polytechnique) in Maharashtra after 10th? I scored good percentage in 10th with Maths, Science & Technology. Is there any entrance exam to be given to take admission or Good mark in 10th is enough for eligibility?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of common entrance exam for Diploma?
  2. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission procedure to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  4. Can i study 10th from private while studying Diploma course?
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  6. Entrance exam to study Architecture Diploma course for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in Electrical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if secured 63.82% in 10th Maharashtra Board? Entrance exam to get admission?
  9. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  10. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  11. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to study Diploma in Education in Maharashtra?
  12. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured less marks in 10th standard?
  13. How to join in engineering college after scoring 43.3%?
  14. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  15. Can I get admission in any Government college to study Computer Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra if secured 65% in 10th?
  16. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai?
  17. Entrance exams to study Architecture Diploma course in Maharashtra?
  18. List of colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? Eligibility to get admission?
12th June 2016, 08:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility Criteria to study Diploma(Polytechnic) from Maharashtra? Is good marks in 10th is sufficient to take admission in Diploma?

To be eligible to study Polytechnic course in Maharashtra, you must have passed 10th standard in all subjects from a recognised board. Candidates who have completed 12th standard are eligible to get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course. Since, you have completed your 12th standard with Science stream, you get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course through Centralised Admission Procedure (CAP) which is followed for offering lateral entry admissions in Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?