19th January 2016, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I join diploma after 10th? Good jobs after completing diploma?

Can I join diploma after 10th? After completing diploma can I will get good job? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Would you please help me in this regard?

20th January 2016, 11:06 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join diploma after 10th? Good jobs after completing diploma?

Yes, you can do diploma after completion of 10th through polytechnic entrance exam conducted by the state technical council. Admission will be on the basis of rank through counselling.

If you can manage to get admission in a top polytechnic college then surely after completion you can expect a decent job. Placements in low ranked colleges is not so good and you must ensure that you get admission in top college.
3rd January 2017, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join diploma after 10th? Good jobs after completing diploma?

I have completed my 10th in 2002, now i want to continue my studies which give more job offers and i want to spend less time on studies. Can you help what kind of courses i should take.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?