19th December 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for diploma course in finance after passing B.Com with 36% marks? Which other courses can I join with such marks?

i am b.com pass with 36% marks.am i eligible for diploma courses in finance?
which other courses can i do with such marks???

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to get admission in CA intermediate after completing B.Com with 48% marks?
  2. How to join Indian Army as nursing assistant after passing 12th with 60% marks with 57 marks in biology and 63 marks in English
  3. Am i eligible for NASSCOM after passing 10th with 75.87% marks?
  4. Lateral entry into BS degree is possible after Diploma with 49.5%?
  5. Am I eligible for B.Ed after passing B.A with 40% marks? I have done PGDCA graduate diploma in computer application
  6. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?
  7. Can I join in any diploma course after passing 12th? Are there any colleges offering diploma in Pharmacy?
  8. What is the eligibility to apply for M.A? Am I eligible to do M.A with 44% marks in B.Com?
  9. Not received IIT JEE admit card yet -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance course if secured 75.3% in BBA?
  11. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance?
  12. Can i study Hotel Management in Canada directly after 10th? -- [New]
  13. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  14. Which is valuable for me to do between Computer related course and Finance related courses having completed B.Com Computers?
  15. Diploma engineer is eligible for Group 1, 2 3, and 4 exams?
  16. Can I be eligible for IIM Ahmedabad after scoring 50% marks in TYB.Com?
  17. Can I be eligible for NET SET after completing PG in MBA finance with 57% marks
  18. In which engineering course will I be able to take admission in direct 2nd y ear after passing diploma mechanical with 68% marks?
30th January 2012, 12:39 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for diploma course in finance after passing B.Com with 36% marks? Which other courses can I join with such marks?

With such less marks it is very difficult for you to get admission for diploma course in finance in reputed or approved institutions. Even at worse the minimum required aggregate marks is 40% but you have only 36% so it will be very difficult for you to get admission for further studies in the field of finance.
9th April 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for diploma course in finance after passing B.Com with 36% marks? Which other courses can I join with such marks?

Wich institutes in mumbai r best for diploma courses in banking
28th May 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

whats are the courses available after securing 48% in b.com
9th July 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I completed my b.com with 46 % so plz suggest me which course should I go for within short period
9th June 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for diploma course in finance and Accounting after passing B.Com with 42% marks? Which other courses can I join with such marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?