8th April 2022, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for police job while studying in Diploma?

Suppose i am studying polytechnic diploma in 2nd year then how can I apply for police job?

9th April 2022, 05:18 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for police job while studying in Diploma?

8f ine is eligible as per terms below , then only one should proceed for UP Police constable .
One must have passed 12th from a recognised board in Uttar Pradesh and central board
Candidates must be between the age of 18 to 27 years .
Candidates become eligible after clearing physical test .
One can join police service after diploma with 10th base while one can also join police with B.tech degree.
10th April 2022, 04:58 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

1. The candidate should have passed Class 12th from any recognized board.

2. The candidate must be at least 18 years of age and maximum 25 years old.

3. Candidates identifying as male must have a height of 165 cm, for women, the requirement is 150 cm.

4. Chest: For male candidates, the minimum chest measurement must be 84 cm, while for women it must be 79 cm.
12th April 2022, 01:14 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To get into the Indian Police Service you need to clear the Civil Service Examination which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Civil Service Examination is a common entrance examination which is held by UPSC for various posts such as IAS, IPS, IFS, and IRS.

The basic qualification required is a candidate must have complete 12th/graduation/postgraduation in any stream from a recognized board/institute. A candidate is eligible to become a police officer after clearing the examination and physical test. The candidate's age should be between 18 to 27 years.
13th April 2022, 07:06 PM
Msdhoni02

Students should complete 12th / UG/ PG in any subject/ stream are eligible to become a police officer after clearing the exam and physical test.

Class 12th students' age limit should be 18 years, UG student's age limit should be 21 years and the upper age limit should be 25 years.

To apply for the police job, you can visit the nearby computer online shop and fill the form to apply for police job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?