2nd April 2013, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for AME?

i have completed my 4 year b.tech(mech) and i want to do ame.i want to know were i am eligible for it or not if yes from where i have to do it?

2nd April 2013, 09:18 AM
manjusha2494

Default Re: What is the eligibility for AME?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my 4 year b.tech(mech) and i want to do ame.i want to know were i am eligible for it or not if yes from where i have to do it?

The course duration is of 3 yearsTo become an aircraft maintenance engineer(AME):-
1)It is necessary to clear the Class-12 Board Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum of 50%

2)A pass in a 3 year Engineering Diploma Course of any recognized Polytechnic with a minimum of 50%

3)Thakur Institute for Aviation Technology provides courses in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering after HSC science

all the best
2nd April 2013, 11:04 AM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:

eligibility
For getting admission in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course a candidate should meet eligibility criteria of DGCA, Govt. of India, i.e. 10+2 with minimum 50% marks (aggregate) in Physics and Mathematics.or
a three years diploma in engineering.or
a higher qualification in science with Physics and Mathematics

COURSE DURATION
3 Year
2nd April 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job for IT engineer's in SBI for technical officer ? if yes,what will be the procedure to apply for this??
29th August 2013, 12:21 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
AME stands for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer.
ELIGIBILITY
For getting admission in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course a candidate should meet eligibility criteria of DGCA, Govt. of India, i.e. 10+2 with minimum 50% marks (aggregate) in Physics and Mathematics.
or
a three years diploma in engineering
or
a higher qualification in science with Physics and Mathematics.

COURSE DURATION
Three Years
2nd April 2017, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 4 years engineering in AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING. How can I write the AME examinations
Rameshkumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?