21st September 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Maintenance of Accounts and Office Management for Indian Army Clerk?

sir, i am working in indian army as a clerk. how can i apply diploma in maintenance of accounts and office management please tell me Diploma in maintenance of accounts...

24th September 2014, 11:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Maintenance of Accounts and Office Management for Indian Army Clerk?

Any 10+2 student with accountancy as subjects from a recognized board of education can apply for Indian Army Clerk post. You must have at least 50% marks with a good academic record.

Diploma course in office management is also equivalent to 10+2, hence you can easily apply for the Army clerk.

Indian Army releases vacancy for Clerk post every year and you have to apply on time, when the notification is released.

You have to clear various stages to get this post. The stages are mentioned as below.

1. Written Exam
2. Physical Fitness Test
3. Medical Examination

You must have good medical fitness according to the Indian Army standards. If you are found unfit during medical examination then you will be rejected.

For more information visit http://indianarmy.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?