15th April 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course if belongs to other state?

Respected Sir,
I want to get admission Diploma in Architecture?
Please help me to know about Odisha DET.
I am not from Odisha, so I can give Odisha DET?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  2. Possibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering for a candidate who has secured 10945 rank in Odisha DET?
  3. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Engineering Diploma course in any Government college?
  4. Is Biotechnology offered in Diploma program? Previous year question papers of Odisha DET?
  5. List of coaching classes for preparation of Odisha DET in Bhubaneswar?
  6. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
  7. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  8. How can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in other state if belongs to Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed B.Com?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Architecture if secured 86% in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?
  12. How to do higher studies in Odisha after doing BSc in Zoology Hons?
  13. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  14. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  15. Diploma in Mechanical engineering is eligible for Diploma in Naval Architecture?
  16. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  17. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th standard?
19th April 2015, 07:06 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course if belongs to other state?

Yes you can give the Odisha DET but even if you get the Best possible rank you will not be able to get admission into the Government run Diploma Colleges.
If you do not have a State Domicile then you will not be able to get admission to the Government Colleges and that is the only drawback that you have.
In case of private Colleges you will be able to get admission on the basis of your rank itself and there is no other Drawback that you will have to face as you are not a resident of the State.
So make sure that you are prepared for it and also keep in mind the Drawbacks associated with you not belonging to the State.
21st April 2015, 12:54 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course if belongs to other state?

Yes, you can appear in Odisha DET entrance exam for getting admission in Diploma courses.
But one thing is remember that you can not get admission in State Government Diploma course of Odisha even you score good rank in Odisha DET as you are out of Odisha.
Odisha DET syllabus is totally based on Odisha 10th board syllabus, So take some preparation to get admission in good college.
Important date regarding of Odisha DET 2015 are given below.
Submission of Online Odisha DET application form will be closed at 11.59 PM on 20.04.2015. Applicants are required to submit it and take a printout of the bank chalan copy before this time. However the last date for fees submission is 22.4.2015 during banking hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?