25th August 2016, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for D.Pharmacy if have only 10th and B.Com degree?

I had completed my 10th standard with science background and degree with commerce background. Now I'm willing to do D.Pharmacy. Will I be able to do it? Do I have to do 10+2 again?

26th August 2016, 12:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for D.Pharmacy if have only 10th and B.Com degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed my 10th standard with science background and degree with commerce background. Now I'm willing to do D.Pharmacy. Will I be able to do it? Do I have to do 10+2 again?
No, 10th standard candidates are not eligible for D.Pharmacy course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board are eligible for diploma in Pharmacy.

Your age should be above 16 years.
26th August 2016, 05:10 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Sorry, you are not eligible to study D.Pharmacy after 10th standard. The course available only for the students who have studied 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics (PCB or PCM). The course is available in various institutions in India. So it is not possible for you to study the course from the commerce background. You can study various other courses in the commerce profession like M.com, PGDM, MBA, CA, ACS, ICWA, MA, UPSC Civil Services etc. So think of any given courses and join any one of the course.
27th August 2016, 12:24 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Sorry that you are not eligible for D.Pharmacy course after completing B.Com. The minimum eligibility criteria required for D.Pharmacy is 12th standard or its equivalent qualification with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a main subject from a recognized university. Since, you have completed 12th standard in Commerce stream hence you are not eligible for D.Pharmacy. As a B.Com student you can apply for the Master degree courses, which is related to the Accounts specialization. The courses such as,

- M.Com
- Cost and Work Accountancy
- Chartered Accountancy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?