11th January 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the use of 3 years LLB after completing B.Com?

what is the use of three years llb after complitng b.com

30th July 2013, 09:33 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the use of 3 years LLB after completing B.Com?

After completion of the course, you can join as Law Officer or Legal Advisor. National Internet Exchange of India (NIXI) often recruits LL.B holders to the profile of Legal Officer. Legal Advisor jobs in firms are offered in banks and firms like Avanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC). Law Assistant profiles in high courts or supreme courts can be opted. Kolkata Port Trust has recently invited applications for the position of Resolution Officer.
17th May 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing bcom now in 2018 will give bcom 3rd year exams now the question is I want to do llb 3 years. LLB 3 years is also a graduate degree right? So if I'm doing LLB 3 years and did bcom 3 years that makes 6 years of graduation how is it helpful what lines will it open for me how bcom will be fruitful?
18th May 2017, 03:14 PM
help100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the use of three years llb after complitng b.com
Look you need to know what you want to be not what use or benefit will arise from that or this. If you have completed B.Com then its sufficient to understand that you have liking for the subject accounts and if so then you should move on for CA, CIA, CISA, ICWA, etc. if you want to experience in legal aspects of the working of any corporation then LLB or CS would be a better option, but at the same time you need to specialize in a single aspect or else you will end up with nothing with such varieties of degree.

But if you are yet to pursue B.Com then the explanation would have been different. So, confirm whether you have completed B.Com or about to start.

Good Luck,

Help100%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?