8th February 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MBA course right after completion of diploma course?

i have done diploma in information technology with 80% after that i take admission in Engineering but mere subject back hai so
now i want to do MBA plz advice me it is possible to do MBA after diploma? Can someone please provide me the answer?

8th February 2016, 08:28 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA course right after completion of diploma course?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in MBA course. MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.

The duration of MBA course is two year from any recognised university and the eligibility to pursue course is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recongised university.

Candidate must have minimum 50% aggregate in graduation degree.

So, you are not eligible to pursue course after diploma degree as it is not equivalent to graduation degree.

So, to appear for various entrance examination conducted for admission in MBA course, you have to clear your backlogs if you are pursuing B.tech.
8th February 2016, 08:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA course right after completion of diploma course?

No, you are not eligible to do MBA course immediately after completion of your Diploma course. To be eligible to pursue MBA course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. Since, you have already taken admission in Engineering course, I suggest you to complete your Engineering course by clearing your backlogs by appearing in supplementary examinations. After completion of your Engineering course, you are eligible to do MBA course.
8th February 2016, 10:07 PM
Jitu369

No. You are not eligible for MBA after completion of diploma.

Master in Business Administration(MBA) is 2 years duration post graduation course. Candidate can join MBA through various entrance exams. The leading entrance exams to take admission in MBA are CAT, MAT,SNAP/FMS, GMAT etc.

The eligible criteria for doing MBA says that a candidate who has completed his graduation degree with minimum 50% marks in degree from any recognized university is eligible.

I already said that MBA is post graduation course. So, you need to complete graduation first to join MBA. 3 years diploma is not sufficient to get admission for MBA.
8th February 2016, 11:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done diploma in information technology with 80% after that i take admission in Engineering but mere subject back hai so
now i want to do MBA plz advice me it is possible to do MBA after diploma? Can someone please provide me the answer?
Sorry, you are not eligible to study MBA after completion of the diploma course. The eligibility to study the MBA course is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. Some of the reputed colleges conduct entrance examinations also for the admission. The duration of the course is 2 years. So you have to study, graduation and then you can join MBA. The course is available in regular and correspondence mode.
9th February 2016, 12:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for MBA entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

So you should clear your pending backlog then you are eligible for MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?