31st January 2016, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for DRDO diploma post after completion of diploma course?

Sir/Mam
,My name ROHIT i am students of third year diploma in 6th semester but not completed this term ican appear for DRDO diploma post What is the eligibility criteria followed? Am I eligible to apply after completion of diploma course?

31st January 2016, 11:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for DRDO diploma post after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam
,My name ROHIT i am students of third year diploma in 6th semester but not completed this term ican appear for DRDO diploma post What is the eligibility criteria followed? Am I eligible to apply after completion of diploma course?
If you have completed diploma course in below given stream then you are eligible for DRDO exam.

Electronics & Communication engineering
Mechanical engineering
Computer Science & engineering
Chemical engineering
Electrical engineering

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Pattern for DRDO exam:-

Section A: 100 questions based on you stream of engineering.
Section B: 50 questions is on following topics :
Analytic skills
Current affairs
General awareness.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?