22nd August 2021, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in BSTC after completion of diploma engineering on 10th standard basis?

Hello Sir/Mam, I completed my diploma (Polytechnic) with 10th base but now I want to do BSTC (Rajasthan) but I am not do 12th. So, I take admission or not? Can you please give me the answer on this? It will be helpful for me to understand better.

26th August 2021, 11:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in BSTC after completion of diploma engineering on 10th standard basis?

The eligibility to get admission in BSTC is candidates need to qualify 10+2 with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidates it is 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate who appears for 10+2 of the current year is also eligible to apply. The candidate age should not be more than 28 years and there would be 5 years of age relaxation for the reserved candidates. The candidate must be a citizen of India and who holds the domicile certificate for the state of Rajasthan can also apply.

I am also giving you the BSTC website link for your reference that is www.predeled.com
28th August 2021, 08:41 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in BSTC after completion of diploma engineering on 10th standard basis?

Eligibility for BSTC:-

> Applicant must be a citizen of India.
> Interested applicants must satisfy the domicile criteria for the state .
> Candidate should not be more than 28 years as on 1st July 2020.
> applicant must have passed 12th standard or equivalent from any recognised board or university.
> aspirants must pass the qualifying exam with at least 50% marks for general / OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST.
28th August 2021, 10:31 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° NO, you are not eligible to get admission in BSc after completion of diploma course on the basis of 10th standard.
Only those candidates who have completed their class 12th from a recognised board with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for this entrance examination.

Subject combination:

Physics

Chemistry

Mathematics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?