30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for software engineering diploma course after completion of 10th standard?

Am I eligible to get admission for software engineering diploma course after completion of 10th standard? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me on the same as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
30th September 2016, 08:51 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for software engineering diploma course after completion of 10th standard?

For Diploma software engineering course candidate should have 10th pass from a recognized board. The duration of this course is three years.

As per my knowledge, yes you are eligible to get admission for software engineering diploma course after completion of 10th standard.
30th September 2016, 09:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for software engineering diploma course after completion of 10th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Software engineering Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard. Candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. To get admission in Diploma course, you have to appear in your respective state polytechnic entrance examinations like AP Polycet, TS Polycet, etc., which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education. By qualifying the entrance examination, according to your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in the particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years software engineering diploma course.
1st October 2016, 12:52 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue Diploma in Software Engineering after passing 10th. Diploma is equivalent to 12th and have same value.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?