7th July 2017, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for diploma in electrical engineering after completion of 10th standard?

Am I eligible to get admission for diploma in electrical engineering after completion of 10th standard? Can you please give me the right details on the same soon? What is the procedure followed to get the seat in the best colleges for the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do BCA after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering after 10th standard?
  2. Am I eligible to do diploma course directly after completion of 10th standard?
  3. Is there any polytechnic in Chitkara?
  4. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  6. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for software engineering diploma course after completion of 10th standard?
  8. Procedure to get admission for diploma after completion of SSC 10th standard?
  9. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  10. Can I go for diploma or opt for science with 85% marks in 10th?
  11. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  12. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  13. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  15. Am I eilgible to do diploma after completion of 10th standard?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in Electrical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
10th July 2017, 09:20 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for diploma in electrical engineering after completion of 10th standard?

The minimum qualification required for diploma in Electrical Engineering:

You must have done 10th from a recognized board. You need not have any supplementary in secondary board of education.

After that you need to apply for entrance examination for admission in Diploma. Depending upon your rank in entrance exam, you can get admission in Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
11th July 2017, 09:13 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for diploma in electrical engineering after completion of 10th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in diploma courses. To get admission candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by various institutes and state education board.

So, you can appear for entrance examination after 10th and after qualifying in examination will be eligible for admission in course.

The course is 3 year duration.The stream is offered on the basis of rank and score in entrance examination. For more details visit at respective website of institute.
12th July 2017, 01:12 PM
akaygagat

Students who has passed 10th from a recognized board are eligible to do diploma.
Diploma in electrical engineering is a three years duration course.
And is of two years duration if one apply after 12th science.
If you want to get admission in government college for the course then you will have to clear the entrance exam held for the same.
However there are so many private college where you can directly get admission without giving any entrance exam.
But it would be better for you to do diploma in government college.
9th July 2021, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in diploma in electrical engineering after 10th by giving entrence exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?