24th March 2017, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do BCA after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering after 10th standard?

Am I eligible to do BCA after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering after 10th standard? Can you please give me the details on the same? What should be the next steps I need to follow? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  2. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  3. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  4. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.E in Electronics after completion of diploma in Electrical?
  6. Am I eligible to do BBA or BCA in correspondence mode after completion of diploma in computer science engineering after 10th standard?
  7. Am I eligible to do diploma course directly after completion of 10th standard?
  8. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  9. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  11. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  12. Can I go for diploma or opt for science with 85% marks in 10th?
  13. Am I eilgible to do diploma after completion of 10th standard?
  14. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  15. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  16. Am I eligible to get job in Sriharikota space center after completion of diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?

24th March 2017, 08:27 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BCA after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering after 10th standard?

BCA refers to Bachelor of Computer Application and same is bachelor degree course of three years with good scope in software world.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing BCA degree course is a higher secondary school degree or any other equivalent degree from a recognized institute.

So after completing your diploma in engineering with Electrical and Electronics engineering stream you are eligible for pursuing BCA degree course as diploma degree is equivalent to diploma in engineering degree.

25th March 2017, 06:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BCA after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering after 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do BCA after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering after 10th standard? Can you please give me the details on the same? What should be the next steps I need to follow? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for BCA course.

Candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board are eligible for BCA course.

8th June 2020, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

can i do diploma after diploma in electrical engineering/.

11th June 2020, 12:55 PM
debanjana_moni
Member+

BCA is a bachelor's degree which almost in every colleges requires a HS certificate that is class 12 certificate with different cut off marks and percentage for different courses. Yet some colleges may allow after class 10. You can always head forward to open schooling courses which rarely require in class 12 certificate.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?