30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do diploma in petroleum engineering after completion fo 10th standard?

I want to do diploma in petroleum engineering after giving 10th .My main question is what should i do can i go with 11& 12 or i should go with diploma? Can someone please provide me the details on this? What are the various things to follow?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the ways to join petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in ECE? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to do diploma course directly after completion of 10th standard?
  3. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eilgible to do diploma after completion of 10th standard?
  5. Am I eligible to do BCA after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering after 10th standard?
  6. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  7. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  8. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  9. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  10. Am I eligible to study diploma in pharmacy after completion of 10th standard?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for software engineering diploma course after completion of 10th standard?
  12. How to get into Civil Diploma if I am 10th fail?
  13. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering after completing 3 years Diploma in Petroleum Technology?
  15. Procedure to get admission for diploma after completion of SSC 10th standard?
  16. Am I eligible to study Petroleum Engineering being a Diploma Textile holder? Scope and work profile of Petroleum Engineers?
  17. Can I do diploma in engineering after completing 10th with 1 year of gap?
  18. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
30th September 2016, 10:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in petroleum engineering after completion fo 10th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to do Diploma in Petroleum Engineering course after completion of your 10th standard. Candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Petroleum Engineering course. You can pursue Diploma or 11th and 12th standard of your interest after completion of your 10th standard. I suggest you to pursue Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard as you gain more practical knowledge and also you can find more job opportunities than the candidates who have pursued 12th standard.
11th August 2018, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in petroleum engineering after completion fo 10th standard?

What is the criteria for taking admission for diploma in petroleum engineering after 10th? Is there any exam conducted for admission or direct admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?