31st March 2015, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for Electrical diploma course at the age of 30 years?

I hav paased 12th in commerce can i take admission in electrical diploma and what is the way and if after diong the course should i get the license in electrical supervisor or contractor what is time period of diploma is it of 2 years or more an my age is 30?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am i eligible to take admission in Abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in electrical technology
  3. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  4. Am I eligible to take admission in 2nd year electrical branch after completing diploma with 75%
  5. Am I eligible to take admission in B.Tech in 2nd year after doing 2 years diploma in Electrical Engineering from IASE university?
  6. Present rank of JMC Jhalawar Rajasthan?
  7. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  8. How can I do Diploma in Electrical now 9 years after ITI in Electrical?
  9. Am I eligible to take admission in B.tech second year? I have done 2 years diploma in electrical engineering from IASE University, Rajasthan
  10. Is diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering from KSOU eligible for government job?
  11. Can I be eligible for taking admission in Petroleum Engineering in Lateral Entry having completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  12. How to take admission in diploma in electrical?
  13. Colleges offering lateral B.Tech admission for 2 years diploma holder?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Electrician who has 6 years of working experience?
  15. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  16. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  17. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. Can I apply for post asking for full 3 years diploma in electrical engineering? Is 2 years diploma in electrical engineering after ITI equivalent to full 3 years diploma in electrical?
31st March 2015, 10:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for Electrical diploma course at the age of 30 years?

Most of the polytechnic entrance exam has an upper age limit but some entrance exam like JEXPO doesn't have any upper age limit. Therefore, you can apply for those entrance exam which doesn't have any upper age limit. The candidates must have a 10th or ITI or its equivalent qualification to become eligible for admission.

The performance in the entrance exam will be very important and if you manage an excellent rank then you will have good chance of getting admission. Hence, be prepared for the entrance exam and don't worry about 10+2 stream because 10th is the minimum qualification for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?