11th April 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in Sriharikota space center after completion of diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Am I eligible to get job in Sriharikota space center after completion of diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Please provide me the answer soon as possible. I am awaiting for a positive reply soon. Let me know if there is any other job which I can try as well. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  2. Can I get job in HCL after completing 1 year Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course?
  3. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  4. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?
  6. Am I eligible to get a job in Aeronautical field after completing diploma in EEE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
  7. After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? Which is a better course to do B.Tech or AMIE
  8. Which course can i apply after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to do Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electrical and electronics?
  10. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  11. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  12. How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 85% of marks?
  13. How may I get a job after completion of my diploma course in electrical engineering?
  14. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  16. How to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  17. Is diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering from KSOU eligible for government job?
  18. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
13th June 2017, 11:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Sriharikota space center after completion of diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

For diploma holders in engineering stream, there are lower level technical assistant jobs at Sriharokota Space center. Just make sure you are well prepared for written exam and interview.

Selection will be on the basis of merit. You have to apply for job, when there is any job notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?