20th July 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job in Aeronautical field after completing diploma in EEE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering)

i completed my diploma in EEE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering),am i eligible for get a job in aeronautical field?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in Aeronautical field after completing diploma in EEE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
  2. Am I eligible for railway job after completing diploma in aeronautical engineering
  3. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?
  7. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks? -- [New]
  10. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  12. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  15. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. Any job vacancies in Aeronautical Field?
  17. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  18. Can I register for AMIE after completing diploma in Electronics?
28th August 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Aeronautical field after completing diploma in EEE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering)

will i get a job if i get 60% aggregate in Engineering in computer science branch?
whats the minimum eligibility?
29th August 2012, 08:03 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in Aeronautical field after completing diploma in EEE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering)

To get job related to Aeronatical field, you would have to do B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering. Only after completing this course, you can expect of good jobs related to this field.

You have completed Diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. This makes you eligible to apply for B.Tech in Aeronautical course through lateral entry scheme. You can get admission in almost all Engineering colleges expect the IITs because there is no lateral entry scheme in the IITs.

Aeronautical Engineering is one of the most interesting streams of Engineering. It is the study of designing and maintaining flying objects that fly within the Earth's atmosphere.

As a Aeronautical Engineer you will be working to design commerical aircrafts for airline companies. You also have the option to work on fighter jets for the air force by working for various government and private companies.

All diploma in Engineering holders can apply for lateral entry scheme. This would give you admission in the second year of B.Tech course. All Engineering colleges reserve some seats for the lateral entry scheme. Around 10 to 20 percent seats are generally reserved for the lateral entry scheme.

There are 2 ways to get admission in Engineering college via lateral entry scheme. First is direct admission which several colleges grant based on your performance in the diploma course. If you have scored 60 percent marks, then several colleges would give you admission.

Other way is admission through entrance test. Several colleges conducts their own written test to give admission via lateral entry scheme. While other unversities accept the candidates through Lateral Engineering Entrance Test (LEET) exam which is conducted in several states across India separately.

Please remember that you are not going to get admission through AIEEE or IIT-JEE entrance exams because the minimum requirement to appear in these exams is passing the 12th standard.
29th August 2012, 09:18 AM
soumadeep7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my diploma in EEE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering),am i eligible for get a job in aeronautical field?
To get job related to Aeronatical field, you would have to do B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering. Only after completing this course, you can expect of good jobs related to this field.

You have completed Diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. This makes you eligible to apply for B.Tech in Aeronautical course through lateral entry scheme. You can get admission in almost all Engineering colleges expect the IITs because there is no lateral entry scheme in the IITs.

Aeronautical Engineering is one of the most interesting streams of Engineering. It is the study of designing and maintaining flying objects that fly within the Earth's atmosphere.

As a Aeronautical Engineer you will be working to design commerical aircrafts for airline companies. You also have the option to work on fighter jets for the air force by working for various government and private companies.

All diploma in Engineering holders can apply for lateral entry scheme. This would give you admission in the second year of B.Tech course. All Engineering colleges reserve some seats for the lateral entry scheme. Around 10 to 20 percent seats are generally reserved for the lateral entry scheme.

There are 2 ways to get admission in Engineering college via lateral entry scheme. First is direct admission which several colleges grant based on your performance in the diploma course. If you have scored 60 percent marks, then several colleges would give you admission.

Other way is admission through entrance test. Several colleges conducts their own written test to give admission via lateral entry scheme. While other unversities accept the candidates through Lateral Engineering Entrance Test (LEET) exam which is conducted in several states across India separately.

Please remember that you are not going to get admission through AIEEE or IIT-JEE entrance exams because the minimum requirement to appear in these exams is passing the 12th standard.
29th August 2012, 10:12 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
I am sorry to say that after completing diploma in EEE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) you are not eligible for job in Aeronautical Engineering.

Friend after passing Diploma in EEE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) you go for graduation or B.Tech in EEE so that you can get good job in future.

You wIll get admission in 2nd year directly.

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?