7th September 2012, 04:56 PM
c.nagaraju

How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 85% of marks?

sir my name is nagaraju,iam completing diploma in electronics engineering in 2012.i got 85% in diploma. i want a good job. pleas chose a good job for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  2. Can I get job in HCL after completing 1 year Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course? -- [New]
  3. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  4. List of top groups of B.Tech stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  6. How to get a job in government or private sector after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering with 75.80%
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  8. Which field is best for me in Navy after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  9. What can I do after my BSc EC degree?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  11. Which course should I do after diploma in Electronics which will have a good job scope?
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  13. What to do after engineering in ECE, MBA or M.Tech?
  14. List of Universities to join B.Tech in Electronics Engineering in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  15. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  16. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  17. List of the colleges and job opportunities after Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. What other courses can I do after Diploma engineering in Electronics?
7th September 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 85% of marks?

What is the differences between one who've persued a course in Bachellor of Electronics and the other who've persued Electrical and Electronics Engineering in as far as absorption to job markets is concerned?
7th September 2012, 10:06 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering with 85% of marks?

dear,

hello dear friend ,

you can definitely be placed in core company

if you really work hard .....you will rock the subject.......as well as ....job .......too

the minimum eligibility criteria for campus selection is........60%

then you willl get placed in core companies like:

TRANSCO

GENCO

VIJAYA ELECTRONICS

AMARA RAJA BATTERIES

BHEL

NTPC

good luck
23rd October 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i m mahendra,i completed my diploma in electronics with 87% in 2008,i took admission for degree then leaft it in between due to personal reason so please suggest me further guideline for my carrier.
30th November 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

i m doing my engineering,currently i hav 80% of marks,guide and suggest me with other activities to improve my knowledge to fetch a good job in future
26th December 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,
I am a student of diploma 1st year at present and want to get a job in AIR FORCE INDIA.sir will you please help and let me know the qualification and eligibilty for for this field.I also would like to tell my 10th percent was 70.56%.please give a reply as soon as you could
YOUR'S FAITHFULLY
AKSHAY SHINDE.
8th August 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

sir I have studying diploma 2and year after completing my diploma shall I get a railway job ' please help me to get a railway job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?