20th April 2016, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study in Central Labour Institute, Chennai after completion of Diploma Civil from CMJ University?

Dear Friends,
I would like to know that after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering from CMJ University, I am eligible to study in Central Labour Institute in Chennai? Please let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Engineering course in CMJ University for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  2. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  3. How to diploma in civil branch at CMJ university Shillong
  4. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering course if completed 4 years Civil Drafting course?
  5. Can I appear for SSC entrance exam after completing diploma in civil engineering from CMJ university?
  6. List of college which provides direct 2nd year B.Tech after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  7. List colleges offering part time Diploma courses in Chennai?
  8. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  10. Can I apply for government job in UP after completing diploma Civil from CMJ university?
  11. How can I apply for a government job in UP after completing diploma civil from CMJ university
  12. Am I eligible to apply in a government job after completion of B.Tech degree from CMJ University?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering being a BCA graduate?
  14. Am I eligible to study B.Des after completion of Diploma Civil?
  15. Diploma from the institution of Civil Engineers (india) Punjab is eligible only for private job?
  16. Ph.D from CMJ university after M.Com, M.Phil and working as a lecturer?
  17. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  18. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
23rd April 2016, 12:41 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study in Central Labour Institute, Chennai after completion of Diploma Civil from CMJ University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I would like to know that after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering from CMJ University, I am eligible to study in Central Labour Institute in Chennai? Please let me know about this immediately.
The eligibility to study the One Year Diploma Course in Industrial Safety at Regional Labour Institute, Chennai is a recognised Degree or Diploma in any branch of Technology/Engineering and practical experience in a Supervisory capacity for 2 years in case of Degree in Engineering/Technology and 5 years in case of Diploma in Engineering/Technology. So if you met with the eligibility criteria then you can join the course. You can check the details in the
link given http://www.dgfasli.nic.in/diploma_pd...ennai_1415.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?