26th September 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?

I will completed science electronic 12th on 51%. Can I go to diploma 2nd year? Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be really good if you can answer me soon!

26th September 2015, 09:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?

Yes, definitely you can opt for Diploma in Civil Engineering after completion of your 12th standard. You can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course after completion of your 12th standard. To get admission in Diploma course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like VOCLET, etc. which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
26th September 2015, 09:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will completed science electronic 12th on 51%. Can I go to diploma 2nd year? Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be really good if you can answer me soon!
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Diploma Civil Engineering after completing 12th standard in Science stream. Please go through the below eligibility criteria,

Diploma in Civil Engineering Eligibility Criteria:

- A pass in 10th standard or 12th standard is essential qualification to undergo the Diploma course in Mechanics. The applicant should possess 50% marks in Mathematics and 50% in Science in any one of the qualifying examinations.

- The maximum age of the applicant should be 21.
27th September 2015, 12:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of 12th standard, you can apply for diploma course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
27th September 2015, 05:55 PM
Silent work
Member+

Yes, you will get admission for diploma in civil engineering definitely after 12th.
You can get admission for direct second year diploma or you can also apply for first year diploma on 10th basis.

Eligibility for diploma after 12th:

1.Candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths.

2.No any backlog subject in 12th.

3.Age should not be greater than 28 years.

If you fullfill the following eligibility criteria then you are surely get admission for diploma in civil engineering.
11th September 2017, 05:23 PM
kunalroy89

When you have completed 12th,why are you opting for Diploma. You are eligible for B.E/B.Tech in Civil engg. You are eligible for higher level then it would not be advisable to go for Diploma. Diploma is better when you have passed 10th and then take admission.
As you already have minimum qualifications needed for Bachelor's,then why settle for less. Rest is your choice
12th September 2017, 05:10 AM
cataleya11

You are eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completing your intermediate level. The minimum educational requirement for diploma course is 10th level.
Eligibility criteria for diploma course are
Aspirants should pass 10th with minimum 50% marks. No age bar is provided. Entrance exams are held by few colleges.

After intermediate you are also eligible to do UG engineering courses like B.Tech/B.E in Civil engineering. B.Tech in Civil Engineering provides better option than diploma course since it a graduate level course. After diploma you have to do graduation(B.Tech/B.E) to become apply in master degree.

For B.Tech/B.E in Civil you have to sit for any of the entrance exam like JEE Mains, JEE Advanced, BITSAT, SRMJEEE, WBJEE, VITEEE,etc. After obtaining a good rank you can get admission in good engineering colleges for Civil Engineering course like

IIT
Birla Institute of Science and Technology
Delhi Technological University
NIT
VIT University
College of Engineering
Jadavpur Engineering
Thapar University
NITC
PEC University of Technology,etc.
13th September 2017, 11:59 PM
Member+

Smile Re: Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?

Why not it's possible, you are absolutely apply for diploma.But firstly you have to complete knowledge about DET-L procedure.Okay fine I'll help you ..you can directly admission in 2nd year if you completed 12th standard in PCM(physics chemistry math).If you study already these subjects in 12 standard your admission directly 2nd year through DET-L. But you have study these subjects your admission conducted 1st year .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?