29th February 2016, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?

Sir,
I have completed Diploma in Computer Science Engineering with descent marks but till now I'm not interested in Computer Engineering. After Diploma I want to change my course from Civil Engineering to Automobile Engineering in B.Tech. Is it possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  2. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  5. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  6. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  7. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  8. Can I do graduation in B.Arch after completion of diploma course in civil engineering?
  9. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  10. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  11. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  12. What's the expected fee structure for pursuing B.Tech in automobile engineering from Germany after completion of my diploma?
  13. Best stream to study among Mechanical, Computer, Electronics & Communication, Civil, Chemical and Automobile in Diploma in Engineering course?
  14. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  17. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  18. Am I eligible to become a RTO after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
29th February 2016, 08:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?

No, it is not possible to study B.Tech Automobile Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma in Civil Engineering course. Being a Diploma holder in Civil Engineering, you can pursue B.Tech course only in Civil Engineering. Only candidates who have completed three years Diploma course in Mechanical and Automobile Engineering are eligible to pursue B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering course.
29th February 2016, 11:19 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?

Students of Mechanical Engineering in Diploma can change their course to Auto mobile Engineering or Auto mobile Engineering students can change their course to Mechanical Engineering but,You cannot change the course from Civil engineering to Auto mobile Engineering.

If you are not interested in the specified field,then you can also join some courses somewhat related to Civil Engineering but not directly related to your course.You can also learn course like surveying,mining and other courses being a Civil Engineering student.
29th February 2016, 11:47 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes of course there is a possibility to do B.Tech in Auto mobile engineering right after completion of Diploma in Civil. But for that you have to write any of the state level, national level entrance examination for that.

More over if you want to do Auto mobile engineering, you should have diploma with minimum 65% of marks and good score in entrance exam.

There you will get direct 2nd year of B.tech that is called Lateral Entry.
1st March 2016, 12:04 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed Diploma in Computer Science Engineering with descent marks but till now I'm not interested in Computer Engineering. After Diploma I want to change my course from Civil Engineering to Automobile Engineering in B.Tech. Is it possible for me?
Sorry that you are not eligible for B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering course. Since, Civil Engineering and Automobile Engineering both are different specialization so you are ineligible for B.Tech in Automobile Engineering. However, you can apply for B.Tech in Civil Engineering through distance mode.
28th November 2018, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in electronics but I was interested in mechanical /automobiles is it possible to change the course at degree studies..??
12th December 2018, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I am doing mechanical engineering diploma first year but I am not interested in mechanical engineering can I change my course to automobiles engineering in B tech. And become an automobile engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?