7th April 2015, 08:58 PM
Meena Navaneethan

Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)?

Sir,
I am planning to study Integrated course
in M.Sc in Computer Science.
Is this course equal to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)?
Am I eligible for this course as I am finishing
my 12th with Maths?

Related Questions:
  1. Is MSc software systems integrated course equivalent to B.E computer science engineering?
  2. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  3. Can I do M.Sc in Mathematics after M.Sc in Computer Science?
  4. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  5. How to do Ph.D in computer science after completing MSc Mathematics
  6. Colleges offering course in MSc Computer Science and MSc Software Engineering(Integrated 5 years)?
  7. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  8. Can I get a seat for integrated MSc Computer Science after scoring 42% marks in 2nd PU exam? Colleges offering integrated MSc Computer Science in Bangalore(KA) or Coimbatore(TN)?
  9. How to do M.Tech after passing final year BSc(PCM)?
  10. Eligibility for teaching B.Tech students after M.Sc and Ph.D. in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  12. Am I eligible for 12th after graduating in B.Com and MSc in computer science
  13. Can I do MSc in Mathematics after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  15. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  16. Am I eligible for assistance professor in engineering college after completing M.U MSc computer science
  17. What is the date sheet of BCA 5th semester of CCS university?
  18. Coaching for CMI(Chennai) BSc Maths?
14th April 2015, 09:57 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meena Navaneethan View Post
Sir,
I am planning to study Integrated course
in M.Sc in Computer Science.
Is this course equal to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)?
Am I eligible for this course as I am finishing
my 12th with Maths?
Yes, you can do Intergrated M.Sc Computer Science after completing 12th standard with Mathematics subject. Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard are eligible to apply for Intergrated M.Sc Computer Science.

Eligibility Criteria:

- Applicants must have passed 12th standard with Mathematics as a main subject from a recognized university with 50% (Open) and 45% (Reserved) are eligible to apply.

- The admission to the Integrated M.Sc Computer Science is based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

Yes, of course Integrated M.Sc Computer Science is equal to the B.E. (Computer Science Engineering). You may also have the chance to directly apply for 2nd M. Tech Computer Science after completing M.Sc Computer Science through lateral entry.
15th June 2016, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)?

Is msc software systems in Coimbatore institute of technology is better than BE CSE in bannari Amman engineering college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?