26th August 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study PG Diploma in Hospital domain for B.Pharmacy graduate?

Hi,
I have completed my B.Pharmacy. I am interested in Hospital field. Is there any chance to do PG Diploma course after B.Pharmacy?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Hospital Management after completing 12th? List of colleges in Kolkata and Pune?
  2. What are my chances of getting a job in VLSI domain after pursuing M.Tech VLSI(75%)?
  3. Am I eligible for M.Phil or Ph.D course being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Administration from a non UGC granted Institute?
  4. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  5. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  6. How can make my career in Data Warehousing?
  7. Will I get a job after doing PG diploma in Hospital Administration and healthcare management?
  8. Graduate courses after Diploma in ETC?
  9. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  11. Diploma or Degree, which has better prospects in Hospital Management course?
  12. List of Hospitals offering DNB in Derma?
  13. Possibility to study Cardiology in Christian Medical College for Diploma Nurse?
  14. How can I do further studies in Newzealand/Canada if completed Nursing Diploma course and working in a Private Hospital?
  15. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  16. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  17. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  18. Job opportunities and scope of PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Care Management for Dentist?
1st October 2015, 12:30 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study PG Diploma in Hospital domain for B.Pharmacy graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my B.Pharmacy. I am interested in Hospital field. Is there any chance to do PG Diploma course after B.Pharmacy?
You can study a Postgraduate Diploma in Hospital Management at Annamalai University. Which is a one year course, the eligibility to study a course is any graduation. The course covers the details of Principles of Management, Human Resource Management, Hospital Management, Inventory Management and Bookkeeping. The aspirant can study a Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management at IGNOU. The graduation in pharmacy will be accepted as the eligibility to study the course. The duration of the course will be one year. There is no age limit to study this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?