28th January 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech in Biotechnology is possible after Diploma in Computer Science?

Hello sir,
I completed my diploma in computr science, i didn't know there is parmacy in
diploma. I want to do b-tech in bio-technology, is it possible?

20th March 2014, 01:41 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: B.Tech in Biotechnology is possible after Diploma in Computer Science?

Hello Friend !!

Sorry, you can't join the Biotechnology until and unless your previous academics relates to Science and Biology.

I think you know better Biotechnology can be defined as a research oriented science which is a blend of biology and technology.

It comprises a good number of subjects in it such as genetics, biochemistry, immunology, chemistry, engineering, health and medicine, cropping system, soil conservation and plant and seen technology to name few.

So your Diploma in Computers does nothing to deal with the Human or Living Orgnaisms Science.

If you still want to get to Biotechnology field, you need to pursue Intermediate in the Science field with Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subjects.

This practice will ruin your 3 years of Diploma Course.

Make a decision that in which profession you will be happy either Computer Program or Human Programming?

Good Luck !!
5th December 2020, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Tech in Biotechnology is possible after Diploma in Computer Science?

Is engineering in Biotechnology is possible after diploma in computer engineering?
23rd June 2022, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Iam complete diploma computer engineering .
Lateral entry :BTech biotechnology can I join possible please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?