31st December 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Is Engineering diploma equivalent to 12th class?

Is engineering diploma equivalent to 12th class or not please reply? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Diploma equivalent to 12th or not?
  2. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  3. Is diploma course after 10th consider equal to 12th standard?
  4. Is diploma course equivalent to 12th or not? Can I apply for jobs where the minimum qualification asked is 12th completion?
  5. Is 2 years of diploma after 12th is equivalent to 3 years of diploma?
  6. Fee structure of diploma Hotel Management course in government/private college? Is diploma equivalent to 12th class? Any reservation for OBC caste? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  8. Can I appear for NDA entrance exam if I have completed diploma course?
  9. What is the qualification for NRI quota for engineering?
  10. Eligibility criteria for IT companies
  11. Is diploma equivalent to 12th?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for applying for TCS?
  13. Diploma done after 12th is equivalent to Bachelor degree?
  14. Is it possible to write NDA exam without having 12th certificate but have equivalent certificate?
  15. Is three years Diploma course equivalent to 12th Science?
  16. Is Polytechnic Diploma course equivalent to 12th according to UP Shiksha Parishad?
  17. Whether Diploma Automobile Engineering course of Military College of Electronics and Mechanical Engineering, Secunderabad is equivalent to 2 years Diploma course?
  18. Whether 2 years Lateral Entry Diploma in Engineering is equivalent to 3 years Engineering Diploma course?
5th January 2016, 07:30 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Engineering diploma equivalent to 12th class?

Yes, Engineering Diploma course is equivalent to 12th standard. Both 12th standard and Diploma course can be pursued after completion of your 10th standard. Generally speaking, the value of Diploma course is higher than the value of 12th standard. Diploma holders can gain more practical knowledge when compared to candidates who have pursued 12th standard and also Diploma holders can find many job opportunities when compared to candidates who have completed 12th standard.
5th January 2016, 10:37 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is engineering diploma equivalent to 12th class or not please reply? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.
Engineering diploma is not equivalent to 12th standard. Both are different courses. 12th standard syllabus is different from diploma syllabus. So both are not same, but you can use your diploma to join B.E or B.Tech courses like 10+2.
24th June 2022, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

How to get 12th equivalent certificate and marks card for Iete diploma engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?