14th June 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Advanced Diploma in Software Development for BTech(CSE) candidate?

Hi Sir, I want to do Advanced Diploma in Software Development course. As I have done BTech with CSE so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Please suggest me!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take admission in CDAC?
  2. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  3. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  4. Where to apply for PG Diploma in Advanced Computing? Fees required for it?
  5. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  6. After BCS can I do CDAC course? Is there any college in Nashik for CDAC
  7. Can I do PhD followed by Advanced Diploma in Software Development being a B.Sc(Electronics) graduate?
  8. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  9. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Advanced Computing? -- [New]
  10. List of colleges affiliated to North Maharashtra University offering Advanced Diploma in Software Development? Admission criteria and fee expenses?
  11. Topics available to study in Advanced Diploma in Software Development course?
  12. When will be the entrance exam of CDAC?
  13. What is the criteria to pursue CDAC course?
  14. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Advanced Topics in Software Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Is it beneficial to work in E-Shopping retailers? Salary of Software Development Engineers in Amazon?
  17. Procedure to apply for CDAC exam while doing B.Tech in EIE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Percentage criteria and age limit to apply for Advanced Diploma in Software Development course in Star Institute of Computer Education? Brochure of this course?
15th June 2018, 10:22 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Advanced Diploma in Software Development for BTech(CSE) candidate?

** Advanced Diploma in Software Development is Diploma level Software Engineering programme.

** The duration of this course is one year.

** For this course candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university.

** As per my knowledge, it is beneficial to do Advanced Diploma in Software Development for BTech(CSE) candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?