3rd February 2012, 06:47 PM
bony333

Procedure to apply for CDAC exam while doing B.Tech in EIE?

hello i am doing btech in EIE final year,and i will passout at 2012 may..and recently knew abt the CDAC EXAM AND COURSE,i am interested in it but dont know how to apply?when is the next exam date?what is the procedure to apply for it? i am from kolkata and i want to do it from kolkata..is it possible??if then plz give me the details..

Related Questions:
  1. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate?
  2. Which course of CDAC is better after B.Tech in IT? When is the next entrance exam for CDAC? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. What is the procedure to take admission in CDAC?
  4. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Does CDAC Noida have any short term courses? Procedure to join it?
  6. Job prospects after doing course from CDAC? How to apply for CDAC?
  7. Procedure of whole CDAC entrance test? How to prepare for the exam?
  8. Procedure to apply for CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus?
  9. Chances of getting job in Multinational IT Companies through C-DAC Training for B.Tech(CSE) graduate who is working as a Web Designer? Course duration, total fee and procedure to apply for C-DAC Training?
  10. Procedure to do CDAC after engineering? Entrance exams and best institutes?
  11. What is the procedure for recruitment in CDAC Mohali as an engineer?
  12. Best Institute of CDAC in India? -- [New]
  13. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which government companies are offering jobs to instrumentation and control engineering course
  15. How to apply for CDAC? Last date to apply for CDAC? When will be the notification for CDAC of upcoming year?
  16. Information about CDAC? What is the admission procedure and exam date?
  17. How can I get information about CDAC and entrance exams?
  18. How to prepare for CDAC entrance exam? What is the use of CDAC? How many courses are there in CDAC and which are the best cities for preparing for CDAC course?
9th March 2012, 06:03 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CDAC exam while doing B.Tech in EIE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bony333 View Post
hello i am doing btech in EIE final year,and i will passout at 2012 may..and recently knew abt the CDAC EXAM AND COURSE,i am interested in it but dont know how to apply?when is the next exam date?what is the procedure to apply for it? i am from kolkata and i want to do it from kolkata..is it possible??if then plz give me the details..
In order to pursue Centre for Development of Advanced Computing-CDAC course candidate has to go through common entrance test. To be eligible for the test one must hold a bachelors degree in the following department with a minimum of 55% marks,

Computer Engineering
Information Technology
MCA
M.Sc Computers
Electronics
Electrical
Electronics & Communication
Computer Science Engineer
Electronics & Instrumentation

These tests are conducted for the following [Center for Development of Advanced Computing] CDAC courses:

Diploma in Embedded Systems Design ( DESD )
Diploma in System Software Development ( DSSD )
Diploma in Advanced Business Computing ( DABC )
Since you are from Kolkata you may refer to the following link for detail
information-www.cdackolkata.in
27th March 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

how can i know about the application forms n xam dates of 2012 CDAC..???
2nd April 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

hello i am doing btech in INSTUMENTATION final year,and i will passout at 2012 may..and recently knew abt the CDAC EXAM AND COURSE,i am interested in it but dont know how to apply?when is the next exam date?what is the procedure to apply for it? i am from NANDEDand i want to do it from HYDERBAD..is it possible??if then plz give me the details
22nd May 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for CDAC exam while doing B.Tech in EIE?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1984749]hello i am doing btech in INSTUMENTATION final year,and i will passout at 2012 may..and recently knew abt the CDAC EXAM AND COURSE,i am interested in it but dont know how to apply?when is the next exam date?what is the procedure to apply for it? i am from NANDEDand i want to do it from HYDERBAD..is it possible??if then plz give me the details
29th May 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

what do u mean by CDAC?.............I had cmpleted 2nd year of eie in hyderabad ,how can i proceed in my future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?