29th February 2016, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to work in E-Shopping retailers? Salary of Software Development Engineers in Amazon?

Hello Sir,
I am Neha Shukla from CSE stream pursuing final year. I want to know the salary of Software Development Engineers in Amazon? And also tell me that is it beneficial to work in E-shopping retailers?

31st March 2016, 06:15 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to work in E-Shopping retailers? Salary of Software Development Engineers in Amazon?

First of all let me make it clear to you that, according to IT industry Policy it is not a good etiquette to ask for salary of the employee. But, asking for the package of the industry they provide to their employee is a universal question and you can get answer on this.
So, amazon hires Software Development Engineers at a package of 6 lac per year and this is applicable to fresher's but for the experienced they hire at package of 12 lac per year.

Yes, it is beneficial to work in E-shopping retailers as now a days this sector is booming and there is a huge opportunity to make your career in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?