26th July 2018, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?

I have an interest to study MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?
  2. Admission procedure to study MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?
  3. Institutes offering MPH Master of public health course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Course structure of MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?
  5. Fee expenses of MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology? -- [New]
  6. Scope in PG in Public Health Dentistry? Which colleges in India offer the course?
  7. Can in do masters in public health in India? Colleges offering the course and procedure to get the course?
  8. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  9. Will I get any part time seat in M.E after scoring 27.49 marks in TANCET? Colleges offering part time M.E in Coimbatore? I belong to MBC category
  10. What are the universities offering Master in Public Health?
  11. Which are the Pharm D colleges in AP with low donation?
  12. Is there any job for chemistry fresher if I am interested in research field
  13. Will I get admission in B.Tech Biotechnology in Sree Chitra Tirunal College of Engineering after scoring 227.75 marks in KEAM?
  14. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  15. Final theory papers of previous year for AIIMS(DM Cardiology), Chitra Tirunal Institute and DNB Institute?
  16. Best colleges in India? I am studying 2nd PUC
  17. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  18. Which college can I get after scoring 7390 rank in PGECET?
31st July 2018, 04:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?

If you want to pursue MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, you need to take an entrance exam I.e. GATE. You must have secure a valid score in GATE to be eligible to pursue MTech(Clinical Engineering) in Sri Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?