26th August 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic course for a candidate who has secured 88% in 10th?

Hello,
I have got 88 percent in my 10th. It is affordable and necessary for me to become Engineer and I am too interested in it. So I think that Polytechnic is a good option for me. Am I going in a right path or not? Please tell me is it beneficial?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Polytechnic course if secured 48.93% in 10th standard? List of colleges in Ahmedabad?
  2. Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Delhi if secured 22 marks in English and secured 50% in 10th?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma course after completing 10th standard?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  6. Should I study Polytechnic course after completing 10th standard if secured 80% in 9th?
  7. Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course if secured 5.6 CGPA in 10th?
  8. Is it possible to study Diploma in Civil Engineering if secured 50% in 10th WBBSE and 46997 rank in JEXPO?
  9. Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic Diploma after completing 10th? Branch of Polytechnic Diploma which has wide scope?
  10. Is it beneficial to study correspondence M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) for a candidate who has secured 54% in B.Sc(Chemistry)?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic course if secured 60% aggregate in 10th standard?
  12. Application procedure for doing Polytechnic course after 10th from Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which is beneficial to study among Computer Engineering and Computer Application in Diploma for 10th candidate?
  14. Further studies in Canada for a candidate who has secured 50% in 10th?
  15. Is it beneficial to study H.S. Commerce at CBSE Board after completing 10th CBSE?
  16. To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  18. Best specialization to study in Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering course for 10th student?
8th September 2015, 07:51 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic course for a candidate who has secured 88% in 10th?

Yes, it is best to opt for Polytechnic course after completion of your 10th standard with an aggregate of 88% marks from a recognised board. The duration of Polytechnic course is 3 years. By pursuing Polytechnic course, you can gain more practical knowledge when compared to knowledge gained by pursuing Higher Secondary course and you can also find good job opportunities after completion of your Polytechnic course. So, definitely you can opt for Polytechnic course after completion of your 10th standard.
12th September 2015, 05:29 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic course for a candidate who has secured 88% in 10th?

After 10th there will be two choices one is Polytechnic and other one is 10+2.

By doing any one of these both the course you are eligible to go for graduation course.

But one thing is that by doing Polytechnic course you are not eligible to get admission in
IIT/NIT for graduation as there is no Lateral Entry Scheme in IIT/NIT.But you can get
admission in reputed Universities/Colleges near to you.

If you go for Polytechnic you have to choose the course which you have desire and in your graduation you have to choose the course related to your course in Polytechnic.By doing 10+2 you can go for any course you like in your graduation.By doing Polytechnic you will
gain good technical knowledge about the stream which you have chosen whereas by doing 10+2 you will not gain any technical knowledge.

Coming to my suggestion if you fixed for a particular stream now itself then you better go for Diploma.If you are not yet able to decide the stream that which is better to you then you can go for 10+2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?