27th March 2017, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Which is best between science stream and diploma to become car designer? List of best colleges in Gujarat for diploma?

I want to became car designer so can I choose science steam or diploma and what percentage I have to score in 10th? and Which are the top colleges for diploma in gujarat? Can you please provide me the details on the same soon? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of the colleges in Gujarat offering diploma course in IT stream after 10th?
  3. Which stream of PG Diploma course will be better to study after BHMS? List of colleges in Gujarat to study?
  4. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  5. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat
  6. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  7. Colleges offering admission in Diploma in Architecture at Gujarat?
  8. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  9. What are the career options after taking Arts?
  10. List of colleges offering Diploma Aeronautical course in Gujarat?
  11. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
  12. Details of all the colleges offering lateral entry in Gujarat with their last years merit list and their D2D seats availability?
  13. List of colleges which offers Agriculture Diploma in Gujarat?
  14. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?
  15. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  16. Diploma in architecture can be done after passing 10th? List of colleges in Gujarat?
  17. List of government colleges offering diploma in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat for ITI student?
  18. List of Government and Private colleges in Gujarat which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering to a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th?
29th March 2017, 10:07 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Which is best between science stream and diploma to become car designer? List of best colleges in Gujarat for diploma?

To become a Car Designer Diploma courses are most suitable courses like Transportation and Automobile design.

List of Diploma colleges in Gujarat are as follows:

* B. & B. Institute of Tech. (GIA), V. V. Nagar
* Balaji Institute of Engineering and Technology, Junagadh, Junagadh (Gujarat)
* Bhulabhai Vanmalibhai Patel Institute of Technology, Surat (Gujarat)
* Shri Swaminarayan Diploma Engineering college, Gandhinagar (Gujarat)
* RMS Polytechnic, Vadodara (Gujarat)
* Ved Vyas Polytechnic College, Himmatnagar (Gujarat)
* Parul Polytechnic Institute, Vadodara (Gujarat)
* Vallabh Budhi Polytechnic, Navsari (Gujarat)
* LJ Polytechnic (LJP), Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
* SB Polytechnic, Vadodara (Gujarat)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?