8th May 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in architecture can be done after passing 10th? List of colleges in Gujarat?

can we do diploma architecture after 10th passing ?
give the list of diploma architecture colleges in gujarat? what is the process of taking admission in it?

11th May 2014, 02:25 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Diploma in architecture can be done after passing 10th? List of colleges in Gujarat?

Architecture is a good course and it has god scope also and of course after 10th you can apply for the diploma in architecture. And there are many colleges in India for which you can apply for the admission. So, i think you should choose best college for the diploma and after that you should apply for the degree in this course and after that you may apply for the best job.

There are so many colleges in which you can apply for the admission. So, here are some colleges in Gujrat:

Gujarat University
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Ahmedabad Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology
Image Institute of Digital Technology, Vadodara
Arvindbhai Patel Institute Of Environmental Design, Gujarat

All are best colleges and you can take any of the college for getting admission there. And it is best to do diploma from a best college.
so, all the best and after that you can take admission for the B.tech in architecture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?