7th March 2014, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder?

Sir My name is Anvesh I have completed My Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 2012.which course is best after diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a RTO officer? I am a Mechanical diploma holder
  2. How to crack the interview of L&T? I am a diploma holder in mechanical engineering
  3. Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder? -- [New]
  4. Previous years question papers of Mahagenco(Sub Engg)? I am a diploma mechanical holder
  5. How to completing B.Tech or B.E through distance? List of thecolleges that are approved by AICTE? I am a diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering
  6. How to get a job in merchant navy or Indian Navy? I am a mechanical diploma holder
  7. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering?
  8. Diploma in Mechanical engineering is eligible for Diploma in Naval Architecture?
  9. How and where can I do job after Diploma in Mechanical? When the exam is conducted?
  10. Will I get in counseling after scoring 69% marks after diploma in mechanical?
  11. Can I apply for merchant navy if I am a diploma holder in mechanical engineering
  12. Syllabus for NPTI entrance examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do mechanical engineering from Punjab University Patiala? Date of sale of forms? I am a diploma holder in computer engineering
  14. What are the government jobs available for diploma holder in electrical?
  15. Where can I get job having Diploma in Mechanical? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  16. How to become a RTO officer? I have completed engineering diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. How to apply for RTO Exam being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering? Syllabus and Required Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  18. Diploma holder in CSE can do B.Arch?
10th March 2014, 10:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. There are various courses which you can pursue after completion of diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. However, the best course after completion of diploma course in Mechanical Engineering is B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering as it will be your field of study and you can get enhanced scope of job opportunities after completion of the course.

You cannot take direct admission in BTech Engineering after doing diploma Engineering.

Steps to follow for getting into BTech Engineering :-
-You have to appear for the lateral entry test.
-Lateral entry test is conducted by State Technical Education Council.
-After you qualify in the lateral entry test ,you can get admission in the engineering colleges of the concerned state.
-Admission will be on the basis of rank you secured in the lateral entry test.
-You can directly take admission in the second year of engineering through this procedure.
-Few private universities conduct their own lateral entry test.In order to get admission in them,you have to qualify in their lateral entry exam.

Eligibility for lateral entry test-
You should have atleast 60% in your diploma and must be a resident of the concerned state.
28th February 2017, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed my diploma in mechanical in 2015, and i am thinking to take lateral entry admission in b.tech in electronics is it good for me to change the branch from mechanical to electronics is it help full for me to change the branch??
18th February 2018, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in plastic technology in 2017. Now I want to get higher study like b.tech.. and my aim is to go for civil services than what should I do and which branch of b.tech is better for me??
8th October 2021, 12:36 PM
randheerak

sir/Madam,
my nephew is in final year of diploma and has taken Foundry and casting and wish to go for Lateral entry , which is the brach he should opt Mechanical /Metallurgy ?? if past questions papers for lateral entry entrance can be downloaded for kerala and TN , so that we can get a idea of the syllabus .

thank you
regards
30th June 2023, 09:14 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

As a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering holder, you have several options to further enhance your knowledge and skills.

The best course for you depends on your career goals, interests, and the specific industry you wish to work in. Here are some popular courses that can be beneficial for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering holders:

Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering (B.E./B.Tech.): Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering allows you to deepen your understanding of the subject and gain comprehensive knowledge in various areas of mechanical engineering. It can provide better job prospects, higher-level positions, and opportunities for specialization.

Specialized Diploma/Certificate Courses: Consider enrolling in specialized diploma or certificate courses to enhance your expertise in specific areas of mechanical engineering.

Postgraduate Degree: If you aspire to pursue higher education, you can opt for a Master's degree (M.E./M.Tech.) in Mechanical Engineering. This allows you to delve deeper into advanced concepts, research, and specialized areas within the field.

Professional Certification: Obtain professional certifications that are recognized in your industry. Certifications like ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers), Six Sigma, Project Management Professional (PMP), or NDT (Non-Destructive Testing) can boost your skills and increase your employability.

Skill Development Programs: Engage in skill development programs or workshops offered by reputed organizations or institutions. These programs provide hands-on training and industry-specific skills in areas such as welding, machining, fabrication, or mechatronics.

Entrepreneurship Development Programs: If you aspire to start your own business, consider enrolling in entrepreneurship development programs that provide training in business management, marketing, finance, and other essential skills for running a successful venture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?