18th July 2016, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Can B.Com graduate opt D.Ed course from District Institute Of Education & Training, Porvorim, Goa? Is D.Ed course applicable only for Arts and Science stream student?

Hello sir, I am B.Com graduate. Can I opt D.Ed course from District Institute Of Education & Training, Porvorim, Goa? Is D.Ed course applicable only for Arts and Science stream student?

19th July 2016, 09:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can B.Com graduate opt D.Ed course from District Institute Of Education & Training, Porvorim, Goa? Is D.Ed course applicable only for Arts and Science stream student?

Yes, the candidate who have passed B.Com course is eligible to study D.Ed course at District Institute Of Education & Training, Porvorim, Goa. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or equivalent with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board are eligible to apply for admission to D.Ed course at this institute.

You should have passed the following elementary school based subjects in your 12th standard :-

1. English with minimum 45 % Marks and 40% marks for SC/ST.
2. Hindi / Marathi / Konkani / Sanskrit / Kannada /Urdu (Any one)
3. Mathematics,/Science (Physics/Chemistry / Biology) /Computer Science (Any one) or
4. History / Geography / Political Science / Sociology / Psychology /
Economics (Any one)
21st July 2016, 12:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can B.Com graduate opt D.Ed course from District Institute Of Education & Training, Porvorim, Goa? Is D.Ed course applicable only for Arts and Science stream student?

Yes, you can very much opt for D.Ed course from the above mentioned Institution, there is no problem in it, you need not be an Arts or Science student, you can opt for D.Ed course even if you are from commerce background, there is no such problem in it.

So, you need not worry and just move on with the admission.
21st July 2016, 12:23 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to opt for D.Ed course, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria to do D.Ed course:-

Candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent in Science and Arts Stream from a recognised Board.
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in class 12th.

In order to pursue the above said course, candidates need to qualify in the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the respective State Councils.
14th April 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am from goa and very disappointed right now because I am not getting admission for D Ed in any of the institutes in Goa just because I don't have second language in my Xiith.

I had answered Xiith Sci (PCBM) through goa board but I failed in Chemistry & mathematics but I scored 78 out of 100 in Hindi.

Again I answered Xiith Sci (PCBM) through National Institute Of Open School but this time I dint take second language thinking that it's of no use to study same subject & instead I took Data entry as my Second subject, I passed through NIOS with Ist class with 78 out of 100 in English.

What do I do? I am helpless please guide me, is there any rule by which I can get admission for regular D Ed course? I am ready to answer test in hindi to proove that I am gud in hindi or marathi.

Please guide me, I feel helpless, you are my only hope.

awaiting for your valuable reply.

thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?