11th November 2016, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges for DIET in Allahabad

I want to join govt.diet in Allahabad for teaching course. Can you tell me which college is best for diet in Allahabad. I am very confused. I want to make my career in teaching but how? I have interest, please advice.

28th July 2017, 10:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best colleges for DIET in Allahabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join govt.diet in Allahabad for teaching course. Can you tell me which college is best for diet in Allahabad. I am very confused. I want to make my career in teaching but how? I have interest, please advice.
Best colleges for DIET in Allahabad

U.P.Rajarshi Tandon Open University : School of Health Sciences, Allahabad
Shantipuram Awas Yojna(Sector-F), Phaphamau , Allahabad (Allahabad Dist.) - 211013
Uttar Pradesh

University of Allahabad : Centre of Food Technology, Allahabad
MCC Campus (Science Faculty) , Allahabad (Allahabad Dist.) - 211002
Uttar Pradesh

Halina School of Home Science, SHIATS, Allahabad
Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences, Post. Agriculture Institute , Allahabad (Allahabad Dist.) - 211007
Uttar Pradesh
17th August 2017, 02:21 AM
Junior Member+

Default Re: Best colleges for DIET in Allahabad

Teaching job is very prestigious and challenging job, if you want to be a teacher first decide your choice that you want to work on which level. Primary, secondary or higher. For primary you go for BTC and then TET, if secondary then you should do B.ed or if higher then you should do post graduation then qualify NET exam and get enrolled in M.phill/PHD. After that you can apply for assistant professor posts. Anyway diet colleges for you in Allahabad-

U.P.Rajarshi Tandon Open University : School of Health Sciences, Allahabad
Shantipuram Awas Yojna(Sector-F), Phaphamau , Allahabad (Allahabad Dist.) - 211013
Uttar Pradesh

University of Allahabad : Centre of Food Technology, Allahabad
MCC Campus (Science Faculty) , Allahabad (Allahabad Dist.) - 211002
Uttar Pradesh

Halina School of Home Science, SHIATS, Allahabad
Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences, Post. Agriculture Institute , Allahabad (Allahabad Dist.) - 211007
Uttar Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?