7th April 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in DIET, Gangtok?

I have passed my 12th plus with commerce stream but now am doing teaching job. So, I want to do teaching training in DIET, Gangtok. Can I get admission in DIET, Gangtok. though am a commerce student but I have experience in teaching line. Also, I a not a graduate.

8th April 2017, 12:10 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in DIET, Gangtok?

To get admission in DIET (District Institute of Education and Training) the candidate must have a minimum of 505 in his/her 10+2 and the age should not be more than 24 years.
You can fill the application form through online process or else you can also fill the application form in offline mode. The forms are available in below listed branch of DIET:
District Institute of Education and Training, (West) Baba Phoola Singh Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi-110 060 (Co.Ed.)
District Institute of Education and Training (South) Moti Bagh, New Delhi-110 021.
District Institute of Education and Training (New Delhi) RK Puram Sector VII, New Delhi-110 022 (Co.Ed.)
District Institute of Education and Training, (North) B-2, Keshav Puram, Delhi-110 035.
District Institute of Education and Training, (East) Karkardooma Institutional Areať Delhi-110 092 (Co.Ed.)

District Institute of Education and Training, (Central) Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi-110 002 (Co.Ed.)
District Institute of Education and Training, (North-East) J&K Block, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110 095 (Co.Ed.)
District Institute of Education and Training, (South-West), Ghumman Hera Presently functioning at Govt. Boys Sr.Sec.School, Mundela Kalan, New Delhi-110 073 (Co.Ed.)
District Institute of Education and Training, (North-West) FU Block, Pitam Pura, Delhi-110 088 (Co.Ed.)
21st September 2020, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

What peecentage should we score in class 12,to get admission on diet college gangtok
25th September 2021, 12:43 AM
Minal F

Yes, here I attach the PDF file you will get all information
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf Admission_Form (1).pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?