1st February 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Can Commerce student do Diploma in Computer engineering? Best college in Mumbai?

I'm commerce student can i do diploma in computer engineering, and which is best college in mumbai for diploma in computer engineer.who provides best facilities for studies and job.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is best for Computer Engineering Diploma in Mumbai?
  2. List of diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  4. What to do after passing 12th?
  5. Is it possible for commerce student to take software engineering?
  6. After B.Com which courses are available in Advertising within Bombay?
  7. How to do BCA from Mumbai University after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  8. How to apply for diploma in computer engineering in Mumbai after doing 10th?
  9. What is the cutoff for CBSE student to get admission in RA Podar College Mumbai and HR college of commerce Mumbai?
  10. List of Gujarati Quota colleges of Engineering in Mumbai Where I can get admission in 2nd year after completing diploma(computer engineering)?
  11. How to do summer training in Mumbai? I am a 3rd year student of computer science engineering college
  12. Can I get a seat in government college after passing diploma in computer engineering?
  13. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  14. Will I get admission in government aeronautical engineering college after passing diploma in computer engineering
  15. List of AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Computer Sceince or Information Technology?
  16. List of colleges I can get seat for M.Sc. Chemistry with a rank of 1868?
  17. Is IIPM MBA institute approved by UGC?
  18. How to do B.Tech after passing diploma in computer science and engineering?
16th February 2014, 02:06 PM
naveen1221

Default Re: Can Commerce student do Diploma in Computer engineering? Best college in Mumbai?

Hello Friend !!

Yes, you can do Diploma in Computer Engineering.

Since the required qualification for the Diploma programmes is passing the Matriculation with above 50%.

You are a commerce student, this means you have completed your Matriculation and doing Inermediate in Commerce background, hope this assumption is correct.

Till 10th every student has same syllabus and content except the languages which differ for different state.

So you can appear for the Polytechnic Entrance examination which is conducted at State Level to get into the course.

Depending on your merit the College will be allotted.

But doing Diploma after Intermediate will waste your two years of education.

You can neglect this if you are enough sure about your future in Computer Science.

Top Diploma Colleges in Mumbai :

Department of Computer Science, Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women's University

Vikas College of Teachers Education

MET Institute of Computer Science

Department of Computer Science, University of Mumbai

Institute of Computer Accountants

School of Technology and Computer Science Tata Institute of Fundamental Research

Keerti Computer Institute, Mumbai

Rajaram Shinde Diploma College of Pharmacy

Dr BMN College of Science

K.J.Somaiya College of Science & Commerce

CMS Computer Institute

SIES College of Arts, Science & Commerce

St. Angelo's Computer Education

Other Top Institutes in India are :

Bhadrak Institutes of Engineering and Technology - Balasore

Bharati Vidyapeeth's Jawaharlal Nehru Institutes of Technology - Pune

Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering Bangalore

Ghousia Polytechnic for Women- Bangalore

Government Polytechnic Amravati

Government Polytechnic College - Ahmedabad

Hindustan Academy - Bangalore

Institute of Rail Transport - New Delhi

Kalpana Chwala Government Polytechnic for Women - Ambala

Meera Bai Polytechnic for Women - Delhi

MEI Polytechnic Bangalore

Nirma Universitu of Science and Technology - Ahmedabad

Polytechnic for Women South Ext - Delhi

Rural Polytechnic for women - Ahmednagar

Govt. Polytechnic for Women, Haryana

All the Best !!
7th May 2016, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can Commerce student do Diploma in Computer engineering? Best college in Mumbai?

can I do computer engineering diploma as I am a commerce student doing my 1 and which is the best collage in amritsar
28th March 2021, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I do computer engineering diploma as I am commerce student or we need to take another course of commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?