29th July 2012, 08:29 PM
Shubham Vispute

Will I get admission in government aeronautical engineering college after passing diploma in computer engineering

I'm diploma student of computer engineering. so i will applicable student for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering College ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get into government college of Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma 3rd year?
  2. Can I get admission in 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering diploma?
  3. Can I take admission in Aeronautical engineering after diploma in computer science and engineering?
  4. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  6. Percentage needed to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th in government college? Steps which need to be taken for admission in government college for Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How to study in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering in diploma?
  8. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma computer technology 3 years course?
  9. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get into government college of aeronautical engineering after passing 10th diploma in IT?
  11. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  12. Can I take admission in Aeronautical Engineering having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  13. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  14. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  18. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks? -- [New]
1st September 2012, 06:28 AM
Ugochukwu

Default Re: Will I get admission in government aeronautical engineering college after passing diploma in computer engineering.

you can apply for BE or B.tech in aero
nautical engineering with a Diploma in computer engineering...after application you will be given CET entrance exams in the government institution you applied and score a minimum of 55percent and upwards and meet other requirements..then you may be admitted to the level you finished in your Diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?