20th July 2011, 02:09 AM
Digambar Sutar

Info about the Architecture course? Colleges offering the diploma in Architect course?

i passed 10th std with 65%. i want to do diploma in architect. please give me all the info about the course & collage

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I join for 3 years diploma in Architecture after doing B.Com and 1 year diploma in Architecture?
  2. Is it necessary to do Diploma for becoming Architect? Is it good to do graduation and post graduation in Architecture to become an Architect?
  3. Can I do Diploma in Architecture after 10th? Scope of Diploma in Architecture and list of colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course? -- [New]
  4. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  5. How to do diploma in Architecture? How much is the salary? List of good colleges in pune?
  6. Necessity of doing diploma for Architect? Is there any diploma course for Architect? Is it good to do B.Arch or M.Arch for becoming Architect?
  7. Best college for Diploma in Architect in Maharashtra?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  9. Diploma in Architecture is possible after Senior Secondary in Commerce from Mumbai?
  10. List of colleges to do mastrers in Architecture for working professionals?
  11. Is NATA complsoury for joining B.Arch?
  12. What should I do among Higher Secondary and Architecture Diploma course to become an Architect being a 10th student?
  13. What is the education requirement to become an Architect in India
  14. List of colleges offering Architecture Diploma course in Kolkata?
  15. Syllabus and colleges offering Diploma in Architecture?
  16. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to become an Architect after passing BE in Civil engineering?
  18. List of Distance colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course in India?
29th July 2011, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Info about the Architecture course? Colleges offering the diploma in Architect course?

architechtural diploma held in kolkata?or w.b
24th August 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Info about the Architecture course? Colleges offering the diploma in Architect course?

i done interior desiging & precticing from last 10 years & i looking for part time architectural cource in mumbai.
22nd April 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

i m 10th passout student. can i appire for diploma in arechitect?
6th May 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i want list of college of diploma architecher
22nd May 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

what is going on in diploma architecture cours?
27th May 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

i want list of diploma architecture colleges in pune
13th June 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

i m 10th passout student. can i appire for diploma in arechitect?
26th June 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

i hv passed in 12th class can i do architect course. I score 56.2% in 12th. My stream is commerce.
9th June 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

IS IS POSSIBLE TI GET ADMISSION AFTER 10 TH STD TO ARCHETECTURE ASSSISTANCESHIP FOR THE 10 TH STD STUDENT GETTING 51 MARKS
22nd May 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 10th std .i wish to do diploma in architecture ..please guide me about the colleges offering the same and their fees .which entrance exam is needed for the same and when is it ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?