7th June 2017, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for D.Pharm in 2017, if doing B.Sc first year?

I have passed HSC by 60% in 2016 but did not give MHT CET. l have appeared for BSc first year but I am not interested. Can I apply for D.Pharm in 2017?

8th June 2017, 09:30 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for D.Pharm in 2017, if doing B.Sc first year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed HSC by 60% in 2016 but did not give MHT CET. l have appeared for BSc first year but I am not interested. Can I apply for D.Pharm in 2017?
Those who have completed their Plus two in science stream Physics and Chemistry as a main subject are eligible to apply for D.Pharmacy course. But, it is not possible for you to pursue D.Pharmacy course along with B.Sc course. I suggest you to first complete B.Sc course then apply for B.Pharmacy course.
8th June 2017, 01:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for D.Pharmacy even if you are doing Business.Sc. first year. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue D.Pharmacy course. You need to appear and qualify the entrance examination and participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing D.Pharmacy course.
9th June 2017, 12:16 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Look, you cannot apply for two courses simultaneously at a same time. So, if you are not interested to do B.Sc degree course further, you can quit that course and can very much apply for D. Pharm course based on your class 12th qualification.
If you have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in class 12th, then you are very much eligible for the above mentioned course.
9th June 2017, 09:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can apply for D.Pharma course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board are eligible for diploma in Pharmacy.

Your age should be above 18 years.
9th June 2017, 08:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For D.Pharm admission, you need to have class 12th qualification with PCB stream. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam, which is conducted along with polytechnic entrance exam.

There is no problem with B.Sc degree course, but if you opt for D.Pharm, then you need to leave your B.Sc degree because both are regular courses.
10th June 2017, 12:29 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes you can apply for D.Pharma only after qualifying Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET), as it is compulsory for students who are seeking admission for D.Pharma in Maharashtra to appear and qualify MHT-CET in order to become eligible for admission.

For complete details about MHT-CET, kindly visit https://mhtcet2017.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?