7th June 2017, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the best option for me after diploma in EEE with 65% marks?

Sir, I question ask to you what we do sometimes when me pass the diploma in EEE with 65% marks. What is best for my future? If there is anything then tell me.
S.Vinod

7th June 2017, 11:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best option for me after diploma in EEE with 65% marks?

As you are done with Diploma in Electrical Engineering course, not it's the right to choose the right option in order to find good job opportunities after completion of studies.

There are several courses to pursue after completion of Diploma in Engineering. Although there are many course, the best course that I would strongly suggest you is to go ahead with "B.E/ B.Tech" in Electrical Engineering.

Yes, there are many colleges that offer this Bachelor of Technology or Engineering in Electrical stream. After successful completion of the course, you may find job opportunities in Core Sector, Private sector as well as in Government Sector.
7th June 2017, 11:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your Diploma in EEE course, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/ B.Tech, etc.,. Admissions in B.E/ B.Tech course for Diploma holders are done through lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc.,. You need to appear and qualify the entrance examination and participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing B.E/ B.Tech course.
8th June 2017, 12:13 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

After completing the course, the candidate can work either in industrial houses or in public sector firms.

They can work in state government famous like State Electrical Board or in Central Government Organisations such as:-

BHEL

BEL

SAIL

ONGC

ISRO

DRDO

RRB

UPSC

They can also jobs in films involved in the Design and Manufacture of Electrical Equipments and Associated Products.
8th June 2017, 12:40 AM
mrghost
Member+

After completion of diploma in EEE with 65% marks than the best option is to get bank jobs and other government jobs.

If you have interest in software field then you can do this given jobs:-

> DRDO
> ISRO
> AAT
> RRB
> UPSC

You can also join companies like:-

> Tata Motors
> Tata metallic
> TRF Limited
> TRL
> Hindustan Motors
8th June 2017, 01:40 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After completing diploma in EEE you can try for jobs in private and government sectors and start your professional career. But, the best thing to do is go for higher education. You can go for B.E/B.Tech in the relevant discipline through lateral entry and complete you bachelor's degree. Nowadays higher qualified candidates are preferred mostly, so this would be the best thing for you.

After completing your bachelor's degree you can get jobs in different sectors with better salary options.
8th June 2017, 05:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I question ask to you what we do sometimes when me pass the diploma in EEE with 65% marks. What is best for my future? If there is anything then tell me.
S.Vinod

The best option for the diploma in EEE completed, students are to study BE or BTech course in the same discipline. Diploma completed, students can apply for engineering graduation through lateral entry admission. Students are admitted directly to the second year of the four year engineering course. For taking admission, they have to clear the lateral entry entrance examination. Marks scored in the entrance examination are considered for taking admission to the engineering graduation course. Most of the engineering colleges reserved around 15% of seats for lateral entry (diploma) students.
9th June 2017, 12:28 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

The best option after the completion of Diploma course is to pursue degree course such as B.Tech or B.E degree course in the relevant field. So, if you are interested for higher studies, you must complete your Bachelors degree course in the relevant field.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma courses from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for direct admission in the second year of degree course through lateral entry process.
9th June 2017, 12:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
S.Vinod
You can do B.Tech course through lateral entry exam because you have completed diploma degree in EEE.

Those candidates who have competed diploma degree are eligible for lateral entry exam.

Your age should be above 17 years.
9th June 2017, 04:48 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

You have alot option to choose after completion of diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, the best from them are either you continue to your bachelor degree in EEE field or you can also join Marin Engineering for better opportunities.
Since you are a diploma holder in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 65% marks, you are very much eligible for Marin Engineering.
You can take lateral entry admission in either of the bachelor degree courses by qualifying lateral entry entrance test.
9th June 2017, 09:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Normally, people who opt for diploma in engineering, are those who want to start working in an engineering field at a younger age. Hence, the first choice should be to get a job based on your diploma.
If you want to study higher, then you can opt for B.Tech through lateral entry. The best option will depend on your career goal.
10th June 2017, 12:09 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

After completion of diploma in EEE with 65% you can pursue B.Tech course. To get admission in this course you have to give LEET exam which is a lateral entry exam for admission in B.Tech. Once you qualify in this exam you will get admission directly in 2nd year of engineering. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?