14th December 2017, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for diploma in interior designing? List of colleges for diploma in interior designing?

I have not completed my 2nd PUC. I have failed in Kannada. Can I apply for diploma in interior designing. If yes can you give me list of some colleges. List of colleges for diploma in interior designing?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  2. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  3. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How many years will it take to do the bachelors for interior designing if completed 3 years diploma in interior?
  5. List best colleges to study Interior Designing in Delhi?
  6. Which colleges are good to study Diploma in Interior Designing in Pune?
  7. How and where to pursue diploma in interior designing?
  8. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  10. Required documents and eligibility criteria to do diploma in Interior designing from Women Polytechnic college?
  11. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
  12. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  13. Diploma in Interior Designing is available after 10th and procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  14. List colleges for doing Diploma course in Interior Designing in Delhi?
  15. Which course is btter between MA in Interior Designing and PG Diploma in Interior Designing after B.Sc Mathematics? Duration of courses and scopes?
  16. How can I apply for a job after completing interior designing?
  17. Possibility to do Interior Designing course for Diploma Computer student?
  18. Diploma in Interior Designing student can get lateral entry into B.Sc Interior Designing?
15th December 2017, 01:44 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for diploma in interior designing? List of colleges for diploma in interior designing?

First of all you have to clear all subjects then only you will be eligible to get admission to pursue Diploma in Interior Designing.
Without clearing it you are not eligible to get admission.

Some of the colleges to pursue Diploma in Interior Designing are as follows:-

JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Patna
Address: #501,Saday Bhawan, Fraser Road, Marwari Awas Complex, Near Dakbanglow Chowk, Patna, Bihar 800001
Phone: 0612 223 1414

Vamshi Institute Of Fine Arts & Design- India's Best NID NIFT NATA UCEED coaching
Address: D-1, Sector-F, 1st Floor, Kapoorthala,, Aliganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226024

Glamour School of Fashion & Interiors
Address: 60 A, Chowringhee Road, 4th Floor, Near Rabindra Sadan Metro Station, Kolkata, West Bengal 700020
Phone: 033 4006 7755

JD Institute of Fashion Technology – Meerut
Address: JD, 2nd floor, RG Plaza, Opp. RG Degree College, Western Kutchery Road, Meerut, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250001
Phone: 098370 93252

DreamZone
Address: A30B,2nd Floor,Peetal Factory Road,, Above State Bank of India,Shastri nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302016
Phone: 0141 402 7986

Indian Fashion Institute - Interior Design Courses in Chandigarh, Punjab
Address: Sector 35, Chandigarh, 160035

Inter National Institute Of Fashion Design, INIFD Baroda
Address: 305-307, Sterling Centre, RC Dutt Rd, Beside Centre Point, Vishwas Colony, Alkapuri, Vadodara, Gujarat 390007
Phone: 0265 655 7331

INIFD(International Institute Of Fashion Design)
Address: INIFD campus, Duttaguru commercial complex,Lane no 6,, Above bank Of India, Koregaon Park, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
Phone: 020 6522 0495

INSD Mumbai
Address: 9th Floor, 806A, Ecstacy Commercial city of Joy,, Mulund West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400080
Phone: 098205 74625

JD Institute of Fashion Technology Mumbai
Address: 1st Floor, Sector 30A, Fantasia Business Park, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703
Phone: 075062 61981

Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology - Art and Design College in Bangalore, India
Address: No. 4, Anand Towers, 3rd Floor, Opp. To PF Building, Rajaram Mohan Roy Road, Richmond Circle, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025
Phone: 080 4147 8547
15th December 2017, 02:23 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for diploma in interior designing? List of colleges for diploma in interior designing?

You have to first clear your backlog then after you are eligible to apply for diploma in interior designing.

List of colleges for diploma in interior designing are:-
Bhavy Shila School of Design, Gurgaon
Inter National Institute of Fashion Design, Borivali West, Mumbai
JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Vile Parle West, Mumbai
IVS School of Design, Preet Vihar, Delhi
International Schoola of Design, Kandivali, Mumbai
JD Institute of Fashion Technolgy, Lavelle Road, Bangalore
Asian Academy of Film and Television, Noida
15th December 2017, 02:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this Diploma in Interior Designing course with out successful completion of 12th Class.

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to pursue this course and that is,

>> 12th Class in 10+2 pattern or 3 year Diploma course from a recognized university.

>> As you have failed in Kannada and that means you have not successfully qualified 2nd PUC. This is the reason why, you may not be eligible for doing this Diploma in Interior Designing.

Some of the colleges that are offering this course are,

@ Shree Devi College of Interior Design Mangalore
Ph. No: 098 440 45622
http://id.sdc.ac.in/

@ School of Interior Design
Ph. No: 098455 45985
http://www.idea-worldwide.com/
15th December 2017, 06:14 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Minimum qualification that is required to apply for diploma in interior designing is 12th standard in any discipline from a recognised board.

Colleges:

Aakriti Institute of Fine Arts, Madhya Pradesh.

Agnihotri Academy of techno craft, Maharashtra.

Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Architecture, Maharashtra.

College of fashion and interior designing, Maharashtra
15th December 2017, 06:17 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to join diploma in interior designing:

Candidate must have completed minimum qualification that is 12th standard in any stream from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks.

Colleges which offer diploma in interior designing:

Exterior interiors Limited, Station Road North, Howrah, West Bengal.

Dr BMN College of Home Science, Maharashtra.

Deccan Institute of Technology, Cosmos Commercial Complex, 3rd floor, near Central Bus Stand, Station Road, Maharashtra.

College of fashion and interior designing, Diya Nagar, khamla Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra.
15th December 2017, 08:24 PM
rachamallamanoj

You have to complete 12th to do the diploma in interior designing course.

The eligibility is
1. You must complete 12th with any stream from a recognized board.
2. Usually the percentage in 12th is 40 - 50% marks.

The course time may vary between 1 - 2 years and the colleges may give admission basing on merit list.

Some of the colleges offering diploma in interior designing course are

National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad
CEPT University, Gujarat
Arch Academy of Design, Jaipur
JJ School of Arts
College of Architecture, Nasik
Exterior Interiors Pvt Ltd, kolkata
Pearl Academy, New Delhi
Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology
Sai School of Interior Design
15th December 2017, 10:45 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for Interior Designing course until you qualify your 12th standard or 2nd PUC examination. Candidates those who are willing to do Diploma in Interior Designing course, must have completed their 12th standard or its equivalent examination from a recognized university.
Below I have listed name of colleges/institutions which offer diploma in interior designing course:
>IIFA Multimedia
Address: 261, 1st Floor, ASS Arcade, 9th Main Road, Near Bank Colony Bus Stop, Srinivasnagar, Banashankari 1st Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560050
Phone: 098456 32009
>7 (Seven) Star Interior Academy
Address: 20/23, N.s.c Bose Road,Graham's Land, Near Indrapuri Studio , Tollygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal 700040
Phone: 084818 05615
>Aakriti Institute of Fine Arts
Address: IInd Floor, Hotel Krishna Complex, Napier Town, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh 482001
Phone: 0761 403 3264
>AD The Design School
Address: JC 47, Khirki Extension, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
Phone: 085888 46880
>Glaamour School of Fashion & Interiors
Address: 60 A, Chowringhee Road, 4th Floor, Near Rabindra Sadan Metro Station, Kolkata, West Bengal 700020
Phone: 033 4006 7755
>Exterior Interior Limited
Address: No. 152, S. P. Mukherjee Road, 5th Floor, Abhishek Point Building, Rashbehari Crossing, Kolkata, West Bengal 700026
Phone: 098361 58666
>INIFD
Address: 20- A, 2nd Floor, Humayun Court Building, Lindsay Street, Behind Light House Cinema, Dharmatala, Kolkata, West Bengal 700016
Phone: 033 2217 5401
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?