19th November 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if completed B.Sc in Zoology? List of distance colleges?

HELLO
my education done with B.sc zoology
so i am intrested in diploma mechanical enigneering
so pls so me collage distance education..??????
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. In which colleges can I get after completing BSc zoology as regular course?
  2. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  3. Any engineering colleges offering distance education after completing diploma in mechanical?
  4. List of the colleges in distance diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. List of distance colleges in Uttarakhand for Diploma in Mechanical?
  6. List of correspondence colleges which offers Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
  7. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  8. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  9. How to join M.Sc in Zoology through Distance Education having completed B.Sc in Zoology?
  10. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course?
  11. How to pursue diploma in mechanical engineering after completing graduation from IGNOU
  12. List of colleges in Pune offering distance learning program in engineering to diploma holders?
  13. What should I do after BSc Zoology?
  14. How to do MSc Zoology course after completing BSc Zoology through distance education?
  15. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  16. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where can i do diploma in mechanical engineering through distance course (kolkata) after 12th?
  18. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
21st November 2014, 10:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if completed B.Sc in Zoology? List of distance colleges?

For Diploma in Engineering course, you need only 10th class qualification with Maths and Science subjects. If you opt for this course, then you have to leave your Graduation in the middle. Hence, choose your options carefully.

Admission in Diploma Engineering course will be based on the performance in the entrance exam and if you get a decent rank in it, then you will be eligible for getting admission in a top Polytechnic Institute.

There are many polytechnic colleges offering admission through entrance exam in India, all you have to do is be prepared for the entrance examination. Just apply for your state polytechnic entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?