21st November 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the exams that I can write after 12th to join Polytechnic?

Respected sir,
I am one of the student who completed 12th class and stopped studying for 2 years and now i want to join in polytechnic.Now what are the exams that can i write for joining to polytechnic.please send the detales to [email protected]

21st November 2014, 08:04 PM
Azimudddin
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the exams that I can write after 12th to join Polytechnic?

Admission Procedure And Eligibility Criteria:-

1. For Full Time Course

The department of Training and technical education admits students to 1st semester/ 1st year for various programmes affiliated to the board of technical education (BTE), Delhi thorough the Common Test Exam (CET)

You need to sit for CET For Full time courses.

Eligibility For Admission:-

Candidate should have passed 10th class of 10+2 system or any other examination recognized as equivalent to 10th class exam, conducted by CBSE with minimum of 35% aggregate in Science, Mathematics, & English are compulsory without grace marks.
Like wise Delhi based Board of Technical Education conducts CET for admission in polytechnic colleges, every state conducts its own entrance exam for admission in polytechnic courses across the state for example- West Bengal conducts JEXPO etc. And each has its own eligibility criteria.

There are also Part Time Courses available for which you do not need to sit for any entrance examination as the admission procedure depends on the basis of Merit Ranking of Aggregate percentage of marks obtained in all the subjects of ITI certificate/Apprenticeship Certificate/ 12th vocational courses.
21st November 2014, 10:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the exams that I can write after 12th to join Polytechnic?

You can apply for any Polytechnic Entrance examination which is conducted on the state level by the state technical council. The minimum educational qualification needed for this entrance exam is 10th pass from a recognized board of education with Maths and Science subjects.

There is a age limit for the polytechnic entrance examination and if you are above that age, then you will not be eligible for it. Hence, make sure that your age is below 21 years of age. There is age relaxation available for reserved category candidates.

Hence, be prepared for the entrance exam because admission in a top college is based on your rank in the entrance exam. You should apply for Polytechnic entrance of your state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?