2nd July 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for M.Com programme if completed BBA and PGPM?

Hello
I've done my BBA and PGPM program,
now i want to do M.com,
Am i eligible for M.Com????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in Ph.D programme after completing PGPM? Am I eligible for Ph.D programme after doing 3 years programme?
  2. Am I eligible for admission in Ph.D programme in AIMA after doing 3 years PGPM from IMT Ghaziabad?
  3. What should I choose between B.Com and BBA programme?
  4. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of PGPM? Is this possible to get Job in Abroad after completion of PGPM?
  6. How to apply for executive programme after completing foundation programme?
  7. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  8. Difference between PGDM and PGPM?
  9. How to go about pursuing CS Executive Programme? Is it necessary to attend the training?
  10. Minimum percentage required for MBA? Which is the best college in Assam?
  11. List of MBA colleges having 100% placement guarantee with good package? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can BBA course be pursue from IGNOU in Srinagar? When should I apply for the same?
  13. How much salary can I expect being a candidate having completed BBA, LLB, M.Com and pursuing CS Final, ICWAI?
  14. Which course is better between BBA and B.Com program?
  15. Can I apply for Ph.D programme after completing MSc in Zoology?
  16. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  17. Details about CS? What is the duration for it?
  18. IGNOU OPENMAT Test for Management Programmes Reasoning Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
7th September 2014, 08:53 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Com programme if completed BBA and PGPM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I've done my BBA and PGPM program,
now i want to do M.com,
Am i eligible for M.Com????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards
Yes of course you are eligible to apply for M.Com course after completing BBA and PGPM course. Those candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline from recognized university are eligible to apply for M.Com course.

M.Com (i.e) Master of Commerce.

► Students who are willing to do this course from a reputed university are required to meet eligibility requirements which are as follows:

► The Applicant must hold the bachelor’s degree in discipline from recognized university. Most of the college first preference will be given to the candidate who have completed bachelor degree in Commerce stream.

► The Applicant should have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate.

► Students appearing for final years exam prior to qualifying exam or those awaiting their results can also apply for the course and take the test but the candidate will not be able to take admission to the course until she/he pass the qualifying exam with required marks.

The detailed information regarding admission process is published in the official website of the concerned institution. You can download the application form from the official website of respective Institution or Institution counter office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?