6th April 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Difference between PGDM and PGPM?

I want to know that is there anay differnece between pgpm course and pgdm course?????????? because it makes so much confussion and is it necessary to have aicte colleges

15th April 2014, 10:41 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Difference between PGDM and PGPM?

Hello Friend !!

PGPM -- Post Graduate Program in Management.

PGPM is not a Degree.

It is just offered by many private Institutions.

It is a Course provided by the Institute which can be of any duration as decided by that particular Institute.

PGPM is a Course and is not that well recognized.

But nowadays, PGPM is often clubbed with MBA of some University.

Whereas,

PGDM -- Post Graduate Diploma in Management.

The duration of the course is of 1 year.

You will get a degree from the recognized board after you complete this 1 year course.

With this degree you can search for a job or even you can continue your career with other masters programmes.

You will get placements in all the Courses that you enroll for.

You can do Ph. D. after PGDM and MBA quite easily, whereas for PGPM you need to show your past qualification and work experience.

All the Best !
4th June 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,I m meet modi,I am confused between PGPM & PGDM programs,In,PGPM,updated course is studied ?,But problem is After PGPM,You can not do PhD or get a Gov.job,so which is better program according to better placements and practical knoweldge wise?I m confused between United world,ShantiB-school (PGDM) & Xcellon Institute(PGPM MBA),So which is better option for me?? Plz guide me...Thanks in Advance....
6th January 2020, 05:03 PM
priteshsawant120

Many colleges today club MBA with PGPM for students to pursue. However, renowned colleges like the ITM University offer PGDM course. Visit the institute website to know regarding the pgdm course details. Consult your seniors who have pursued the same course. Also consult your placement department to know more about the value of the course.
13th May 2020, 05:10 PM
kirtigaur

I am not sure but I think that PGDM is a post graduate diploma in management and is a diploma course to be pursued after graduation. On the other hand, PGPM is a post graduate program in management and could be a degree course. Visit ITM Institute website to know about different post graduation courses they offer.
17th July 2020, 04:10 PM
saurabhdas888

I think the difference lies in the type of qualification. You may however, visit the websites of institutes like ITM University that offer the pgpm program. They share all information about the course and the subjects. Reading through will clear any queries you have and will help you get a clear picture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?